Safe With Me

🍋Slight lemon warning 🍋

Langa's Pov: I know Yuri has ptsd, she told me all about her night terrors. I told my mom about it and she said she's allowed to sleep in my bed as long as we don't do anything. Right now we are cuddling and watching a movie. She kept staring at one of the characters with blond hair and Gray eyes. "Wow." She whispered. I looked at her confused. "What?" She smirked "He's Cute." I looked at her in disbelief. "I- Uh- I'm Right Here!" I non loudly yelled. She giggled. "Yea? And?" She looked back at the screen. In a couple of shifts I was right in front of her somewhat on her lap in her sight. "Uh what are you doing Langa?" She asked smiling. She was so cute, with her messy bun and her light eyes. I couldn't help myself.
I kissed her without thinking.

She was surprised for a minute but than melted into the kiss and kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck. She flipped us over and started kissing down my neck like she did the night at the party but I'm happy she's actually sober right now. This is the real her, the Yuri I know and love. She occasionally bit and it felt unreal. I've dreamed of this day for awhile now but like I promised mom, I won't go all the way. I tried to keep my whimpers down so my mother won't hear. Yuri seen this and when she found my sweet spot she kept going for that spot. Finally I rolled back and pinned her to my bed and kissed her passionately and occasionally slipped in my tounge.

Her cute sounds tuned me on more and making me wish I didn't promise my mom anything, but I'm loyal and I will not go against her will. I pulled away to catch my breath. "You're amazing Yuri." She smiled "You too Langa." She pulled me down and cuddled me. "I know your not ready by the way you hesitate and I'm not ready cause my dad already calls me a slut by the way I dress." She said then buried her face in my neck she just marked. I held her close to me. "Your dad's wrong. Your not a slut. But I know another name I could call you." She looked confused. "What's that?" I gave her a soft smile. "My girlfriend." She blushed. "Yes!" She hugged me sort of tightly but not enough to hurt me. "Yes Langa I'll be your girlfriend." She repeated. I kissed her forehead. "You'll always be safe With me." I whispered to her and she slowly dozed off.

The next day I woke to to Reki shaking me awake. "Dude you slept through your alarms, the three of us are gonna be late! Get up love birds." Reki teased at the end. I stretched and looked over at Reki he looked shocked. "DUDE!! You Gotta wear a high neck shirt today! You can't let your mom see your neck!" At first I didn't know what he meant. I looked at Reki confused as he was going through my closet. "Huh?" I ask looking at my Best friend. "I think she turned into a vampire last night." Reki teased looking and Yuri then back at me then Yuri again then back to my closet. I blushed. "Here." He tossed me a light blue high neck shirt." And these." He tossed me a black pair of jeans. "Um thanks?" I got up and got dressed. Me and Reki have changed Infront of each other before cause of gym so nothing new. "Yuriii time to get up~" Reki said in a singing voice. But only got a groan and mumbles in return from her. "Yuri we're going to be late." Reki said more seriously. "What?!" She sat up.

As she sat up when I was putting my shirt on. Reki looked over and saw her blushing. "Whatcha blushin about?" Reki teased. "Shut up." She said turning away. I chuckled. Once my shirt was on I hugged her. "Reki. There's another problem." I said.
While sitting on the bed Yuri was leaning against me, I moves some of her hair revealing her neck. "What are we gonna do if her parents see?" I asked.