Siblings

WARNING: Abuse and Drugs mentioned in this chapter if sensitive to topic skip to next chapter, Thank You.⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️‼️‼️

Miya's Pov: I'm so sick and tired of my dad abusing me and Yuri. She's getting worse. Everytime I see her more bruises. Everytime we eat she says shes not Hungary, I over heard our dad calling her fat the onetime and she's not fat at all, if anything underweight. I had a plan. I have a interview coming up soon and next time my parents go to hit Yuri I'm going to jump in front of her and get myself hit and when the interview comes up I'm gonna admit on the news I have/had abusive parents and hopefully Joe and Cherry can take us. I look over at my sister who's doing her homework. "So uh Yuri, what are you working on?" I ask making small talk with her. "Algebra, what about you? Don't you have homework to do mister?" She asked teasingly. "Well uh yeah." I said looking down at my language arts homework." I replied sighing. "Which it's boring." I look up and notice bruises on her neck, which wasn't there until she stayed the night at... Langa's."Sis?" I asked. "Yeah Miya?" She asked looking at me confused. "Has Langa ever abused you?" I ask nervous for her answer and hoping it was no.

Yuri's pov: I understand where he was coming from. The only time he seen bruises is when they come from a bad story. Him falling scraping his knee and getting a bruise which is painful so bad story or..parents. Bad Bad story. I giggled. "No Miya, that's one his ways he showed me love. He um bit my neck..uh god this is so awkward. We made out." I said akwardly.. "Ohh so those are hickeys." He said quietly so our parents didn't hear our conversation. The plan of Reki and Langa telling Joe didn't go as planned. They told them but Cherry and Joe said they need proof it's our parents that are hitting us which is sad. I feel my lip and there's a scab there now. "Yurii!" I hear my dad slur. I sigh. "Coming!" I say putting my stuff down. "Yuri don't go! Please Don't Go!" Miya said hanging on to my arm. "Miya I have to, I'll be back as quick as I can okay?" He slowly let go. "Fine." I felt bad, I really did. I walk down the stairs slowly. "Keep moving! Come on Yuri!" He yelled angrly.

Miya's Pov: I snuck downstairs and saw my sister getting yelled at. He hit her once already?! I saw him leaning for another punch and I quickly jumped Infront of her and took the punch. It hurt like hell and I already started tearing up. How does Yuri handle it so well? "Miya What The Hell Are You Doing?!" My mother asked Coldly. I remember when she use to be sweet now she's mean and addicted to drugs. "Miya why did you do that?" I see my sister about to cry. "For you. Dad I'm tierd of you abusing Yuri all the time and I'm Sick of mental abuse on both of us! I'm getting the help me and Yuri need and I'm telling the whole world what you do! Your sick sick parents and the number 1 worst mom and dad ever. Joe and Cherry are Way better!" My dad growled. "Kojiro and Karou aren't even your real parents!" My mother hissed. "No But They Act Like More Than You Two!" Yuri talked back and my mother back handed her. "Say it again! I dare you Yuri Josephine." I haven't heard that middle name in forever. "No thank you ma'am." She said quietly. I gave a dirty look to my parents. I can't wait to get out of this house.

So ik this chapter is kinda long and sorry I haven't been active in this book lately but what do you think? Also isn't Yuri's middle name so pretty I got the name from somewhere or maybe someone? But yea see yea I'm the next chapter!