Sleep Over

Yuri's pov

A week goes by sense the day I kissed Langa soberly and it's Friday again. "So bestie got any plans this weekend?" Lake asked leaning on my shoulder. "I don't think so, what's up?" But she smiled brightly. "Okay so I was thinking how we're always hanging out with the Reki and Langa that me and you Only should have a sleepover at my place and my brothers gone for a couple weeks for a field trip so Miya can come with and stay at my place." I really missed her and if Miya can come that'd be perfect. "Yes! I love that idea!" I hugged her tight. She's the only one who knows what happens at home. Then Reki and Langa come up. "What's happening?" The red head asked. "She's staying at my place for the weekend!" Lake said happily. "You're not inviting us?" Reki again asked but sadly this time. "Nope, sorry." Then she hugged him. "Next weekend just me and you I promise." Then he pulled her aside and when the Convo was over they're both happy. I kept looking at Langa and blushing. "So are you free next weekend?" Langa asked while Lake and Reki were. "Yeah, what's up?" "Well, would you like to go on a date with me?" Right when I was about to answer that's when they were done and coming back. "Okay, welp see ya guys!" Lake said pulling me away.

I sigh probably blushing likes crazy. "So what were you and Langa talking about?" She teases. "Well if you have to know he's was asking if I was free next weekend but you pulled me away before I could answer." Lake stoped shocked. "Ms. Girl What Are You Waiting For Get Your Phone Out And Text Him!!" So that's what I did.

Langa ♡

Hey the answer is yes.

L: Really?
Mhm 😊
L: Oh, okay. Thanks.

There I did it. I say blushing like crazy. "Oooh giiirrrl lucky me and Reki are hanging out next weekend. I'm nurvous but oh well. Let's go get Miya and get home." We picked up Miya and now we're at my house. "What if mom and dad ask where we are going? Last time we said Joe's they got mad plus we're not even going there." Miya asked worried. "I will tell them the truth." I said then walked in the house with him behind me. We grabbed our stuff and was about to walk out the door when we got stopped by our parents. "Where are you two going?" I gave Miya the 'Go Ahead' nod and look at my parents. "To a friend's house." They looked at each other. "Who said you could go huh?" My dad asked. I sigh. "Me. I need to get out of this house." I say being honest. "Fine but only this time. Git! Go!" Mom yelled angry. "Okay, Love Ya Too mom!" I yelled sarcastically. "Ha, you think we love you? Yeah right we do." I rolled my eyes. She just admitted- My Own Mother just admitted she didn't love me. This is why I have trust issues and only love my brother, Miya.

When we get to Lake's house I was really tiered. I put my stuff down on the floor and layed on her bed. "God I missed your queen size bed, I still have a twin one." I say getting comfortable on my bestie's bed. "I feel bad for you're living condition at your real house. How big is your bed at Joe's house?" "A twin untill I get money to get my own side bed." I say sadly. "Oh, I'm sorry but this bed fits both us so you have a couple nights on a comfy bed." She said hugging me. We stayed up late doing eachother hair and nails and baked sweets to watch movies especially horror movies and twords the end of the night we watched Death Note the anime cause it's way better than the movie."So L, who do you simp for?" L was my nick name for Lake sense we saw the anime which was three weekends ago by the way we promised we wouldn't watch it with out each other. "I still say Light sorry Yuri." I laughed. "And you're still a psycho path like who you simp for." She laughed at me this time. "Yeah and you simp for a man who eats candy after candy and is as pale as ghost. He's probably Casper's long lost twin." Damn that burn was more than Just A Burn it was a roast. "Ouch." I said laughing and blushing. "Yuri you're blushing!" "Haha very funny Lake." I said embarrassed.

We continued until 5 and decided to go to bed and got woken up by her 10 year old sister Luka. "Hey Lake, Yuri it's time to get up. Mom's making pancakes get up!" Then when I sat up Miya walked in the room and I saw Luka blush when she seen him. "You okay Luka? You're really red." He asked. "Y-Yeah I'm fine. Um..bye." And just like that she's gone down the hallway and down stairs. Miya stood there confused. "What was that all about?" He asked. "No idea, but I heard mom's making food so I'm getting up." Lake said climbing over me getting out of bed. "Ms. Girl you're squishing me." I joke laughing. "Sorry missy but you're in my way." Miya shook his head. "You guys are wierd and I'm leaving." He said walking away we both laughed and got ready for the day.
Sleepover