The Truth

( New Character Alert: Misty)

New Character: Misty Suzuki

Yuris' Pov: So Lake and Reki made an idea to fetch Miya and go get ice cream to kinda cheer me up. After school and Lunch I ran up to Langa and gave him a long hug and like I said I feel like he's my safe spot. At the end of the day he kissed the top of my head and Lake gave a sad smile and Reki did a small 'Awe'. When we got to the school I realized my makeup was coming off cause I wore is all day and I didn't bring my makeup with me, I think this is what Lake ment by a sooner or later thing. But I still wasn't quite ready...

Langa kept glancing at my face and I got more nurvous by every look. "Yuri, I know." He said quietly. I looked at him "confused" playing dumb. "Know about what?" "I know that's not from your "skateboard incident" I have fell enough times To Know that's not from a skateboard fall." I looked down embarrassed and he could tell something was wrong. "Please tell me, Please tell me the truth. I care about you So Much Yuri and I want to know who did it. I want to help you with whatever you're going through." He said quietly but with Emotion. I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly but not enough to hurt me. "I care about you Yuri Chinen." He said sadly. But I couldn't tell him then, I'm going to wait.

When we got Miya, as planned we went to get ice cream. When we sat down Miya saw my face for what it actually looked like and he freaked out. "Oh My Gosh! He Did This To You?!" Miya said gently touching my face looking at my brusies and cut closer. "He? Who's he?" Langa asked. "Wait, wait, wait! If you like Langa why are you talking to another guy? Don't lead him on Yuri." Reki said getting so defensive. "But on the other hand if your other boyfriend is tryna do this too you why are you with him? He hurts you!" "Reki it's not another guy, well it is b-but i-its not another boyfriend or whatever, I only like Langa." "Oh...then who is it?" "It's Our Drunk Abusive Asshole Of A Dad!"
Miya yelled angrly and tiredly. "Miya! Language!" Reki said. "I'm not apologizing for saying that. He hurts us So Much. Especially Yuri!" Then he ran up and hugged me real tight. "I'm so sorry!" He whisper shouted. "Miya don't blame yourself. You have no say in what they do to us." He looked at me sadly. "I know I'm just...tierd of them hurting us....mainly you.." He said quietly and started tearing up.

He let go of me and started eating his ice cream quietly. I didn't get anything but I leaned my head on Langa's shoulder and he hugged me. "I'd say tell Joe and Cherry they'd have something to say to your father." I nod but something wouldn't leave my mind. "How did my parents find out? I never told them, I know Miya wouldn't tell them, How did they find out?" I thought out loud. Then a girl I recognized from my school came over to me. She had strawberry blonde hair and golden brown eyes. She looks familiar...Oh it's Misty. "I'm sorry Yuri, I'm sorry this happened to you." I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" She looked at me ashamedly.

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys 🤭