Snitch

Italicize is thoughts. Sorry it took so long to come out guys. I've been busy.

Misty's Pov: I was hanging out with my group as usual as in Mae and Bianca and some of our other friend's. "Omg guys, at Kio's party Yuri got soo drunk." Bianca said while fixing her eyeliner in the mirror. We were on the girls bathroom. "Guys, when I was younger me and her use to be close and her parents were super verbally abusive. If someone tells her parents maybe they'll yell at her being with Langa and her and Langa will stop dating or seeing each other or whatever they're doing." Kadin said. I was kinda shocked. Do they want her to get hurt? That's not right! "Um guys, you wouldn't want her to hurt would you?" Mae rolled her eyes. "Who cares if she gets hurt?" I was surprised at that question. "Me!" Mae rolled her eyes. "Kadin, tell her parents and Misty just don't go, I think you need a break from us if your gonna be freaking out like this." She  flipped her hair and walked away with the group.

5-6 days later I heard Yuri talking to her friends as in Langa, Reki, Lake and her younger brother saying her punished her for going to the party and left bruises and cuts all over her. When I seen her she looked really beat up and her make up was coming off and you can tell her was trying to hide it."I'm sorry Yuri, I'm sorry this happened to you." She looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" I  looked at her ashamedly and explained everything to her. Langa held her as if she was going to disappear at any minute, I guess he really does liker her..like I did. Yes..I'll admit it. I had a crush on Yuri Chinen sense middle school. But when Mae and Bianca found out they said if I didn't hang out with them then they'd make her life a living hell so I did everything I could to pretect my beloved Yuri. Langa giving her head soft kisses got me jealous. "I better get going, but I thought I should tell you that." I said as sweet as possible. Ugh..MEN.

What does Langa have that I Don't? I have good grades, I'm smart, I know I'm hanging out with the wrong crowd..I guess I'm not that pretty but I use makeup for that.  But I'm not a skater, I can't even roller skate. I'm not Canadian. I don't have his pretty ice blue eyes and hair. I'm not Reki's best friend although I use to be. But I'm not not Langa. I wish I told her how I felt back in middle school when she was in my middle school. How I truly felt. But she probably hates me cause Mae makes me hang out with her. I wish I could be Langa for day just to be with her. I Want to know how it feels dating her.

Langa's Pov: We had a plan. Miya and Yuri isn't going home tonight. Miya is going to a Lake's house, Yuri is coming to my house. Tomorrow morning Miya and Yuri are going to school so they don't get yelled at but Reki and I are going to tell Joe and Cherry what happened. Yuri and Miya are going to get the help they need. She looked so peaceful wrapped up in my jacket dozing off of Miya as he played his video games. I wish I had a sibling sometimes, if only I could have the bond Yuri and Miya have. The other girl is just a snitch, and she had a crush on me? Sorry but she's not my cup of tea at all. The only girl I'll ever love romantically is Yuri.