"It's called Skating see?"

That is what Yuri looks like they day

Yuri's pov

  I was sitting of my skateboard waiting for Reki to walk out the school. "Come on Reki  I'm gonna be late!" Then a calm voice say behind me "Late for what?". I jumped back to Langa who new kid. "Oh my brother gets out of school in a little bit and I don't want to walk alone." I told him thinking about Miya. "Oh I can walk with you.." He said softly. I slight blush washed on my face. "Oh um okay I guess." Then out of nowhere Lake came running out. Lake was my best friend she was the New Girl 2 years ago she came from the U.S. from Michigan. She was 5'3 with Long Brown hair  She also and Greenish blue eyes.

Here is what Lake looks like

"Um who's that?" Lake and Langa asked at the same time. "Oh Langa meet Lake my best friend and Lake this is Langa he's new." "Ooh okay where's Reki?" Then that reminded me. "I don't know let me pick up Miya and walk him home so dad doesn't kick my butt, can you stay here and wait I'll be back." And she nodded. Then me and Langa started walking to Miya's school. "So new guy do you like to skate?" Then he looked at me weird. "Skate?" After I realized he didn't know what I was talking about I was shocked. "Skatebored you know skating?" Then I put down my skate bored. "Try it, stand on it then skate to me." I walked 2 feet away from him. He stood on the skateboard and wobbled a lot. Then when he thought he got the hang of it he tried to move and fell off and hit his back hard on the ground. THUMP "ow."

I tried not to laugh and ran over to him. "Oh my god are you okay?" I asked helping him up. "Yeah, I guess." "You barley moved and inch." I laughed out. "Oh yeah, maybe you should stand on it!" "I see where your coming from but watch this." I showed him some ticks  and then I putt my bookbag down and jumped over it. "Wow." Then I smiled. Yes he thinks it's cool! "It's so similar to similar to Snowboarding, which is what I use to do at home and this is called..." "It's called Skateboarding see?" I circled around him on my skateboard. "Cool." We picked up Miya and he was complaining I was late. "I COULD'VE GOT KIDNAPPED YURI! Y'know people like pros like me." I rolled my eyes. "Yep." I said trying to ignore him and Langa looked at me confused. "Pro?" He asked "Pro at what? Do you skateboard too?" He asked my brother.

"Yep, Miya Chinen and you can't hang out with friends today Yuri I have a race, hopefully there won't be no camera people, they do interviews I mean they're okay  but they're really boring." He said. After Adam taught my brother some tricks, people see him as a Pro Skater or Celebrity. Honestly I hate the attention. "Well can Lake come?" Then a light blush came on Miya's cheeks. "Uh sure, but the slime you're hanging out with no can't." I sigh. Miya is picky on who I'm friends with. "Hurt her I hurt you." I hear him whisper. "Miya be nice." "Okay, okay." He whined.  But he kept giving Langa dirty looks. I rolled my eyes. Brothers.