Just friends? Right?

G!p

Jamie POV:
Me and Billie are best friends. We're also both openly gay. She has a dick. But she's so cocky about it.(haha cock, anyways). I was currently walking over to Billies to help her with some homework. After making my way to her door and knocking I was greeted by Maggie.

"Hey Jamie!" Maggie said pulling me into a hug
"Hey Maggie" I said and we both pulled away.
"Billies in her room" Maggie said letting me in the house.

I thanked her and walked over to Billies room. I heard faint moaning and I assumed she was just watching porn so I let myself in. Billie was sprawled out on her bed with her dark blue hair spread across the pillow her head was on. Her dick was in her hand and she was stroking lightly.

"God dam my eyes are burning! Put that shit away!" I yelled at Billie.

She listened to me and chuckled. I walked into the red lighted room and sat on her bed. She sat up and pulled her pants up. If I'm being honest the sight I just saw was hot as fuck, and her dick was just as big as she explained, I now know why she's so cocky about it.

"Ok Billie let's start." I told her.

Billie sat up straight in her bed.

"Ok so the essay needs to be done on google classroom you should have it downloaded on your laptop" I told Billie.
"I don't have it yet" Billie told me truthfully.
"BILLIE! We're almost done with school and you don't even have this shit downloaded?!" I snapped at Billie.
"nah" she said so calmly.
"Ok where's your laptop we need to get that shit done" I told her pulling my phone from my pocket.

Billie pulled her computer out from under her bed. After opening the laptop. She unlocked the computer and a video started playing. 'Tiny bitch gets fucked rough'.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BILLIE!" I yelled covering my eyes.
"Bitch shut up you acting like you don't watch porn."

The sudden sound of moans and skin slapping stopped and I uncovered my eyes. Billie looked over at me.

"I barely watch porn." I said.
"I was joking I didn't think you actually watch porn, I bet your ass watches some shit like 'beautiful couple makes love'."
"No I either watch girls getting off by themselves or any kind of lesbian shit." I told Billie.
"Yea yea you gotta watch that rough and dirty shit" Billie said.
"Oh yea..." I said stopping to get on top of her.
"...why don't you show me how that shit is." I told Billie straddling her waist.
"Oh yea? You tryna fix this for me now?" Billie said looking down at her crotch.
"W-wh-what n-no I didn't think you would actually get hard!" I yelled and got off of her.

Billie chuckled at my response.

"Well, let's get back to the work." I told Billie.
"Nah I gotta fix this now" Billie said pointing to her lower half.

Billie got up off the bed and walked out of her room. I could only assume she was going in to jerk off. I was downloading google classroom for Billie when Maggie walked in.

"Where's Billie?" Maggie asked.
"S-she's in the bathroom" I told her.
"Dear lord. Ok" Maggie said leaving the room

She shut the door and I heard her talk to Billie.

"You need to save your hormones until after she leaves!" Maggie yelled at Billie.

I chuckled lightly as Billie walked back into the room.

"Shut your dumbass up, if you would've let me finish earlier I wouldn't be like this." Billie grumbled.
"Ok ok I'm Sorry"

Billie sat back down on her bed and opened google classroom.