My bestfriends sister.

⚠️mentions of rape⚠️
Age difference y'all's 😩😩
Sage g!p
14 and 18 (I know this is illegal 🧍)
-
-
-
-
-
Sage pov:

"Sage!" I heard my best friend yell.

I groaned and got up out of her bed.

Me and Ella have been best friends for years, like literally we've known each other since we were like 2. Now her sister Billie is FINE, I can't tell Ella tho, matter a fact I can't tell anyone Billies 18. Anyways.

I walked over to Ellas kitchen.

"You brought something to swim in right?" Ella asked.

I nodded and went to get my bag. As I was walking back to Ellas room I noticed Billies door slightly opened.

I quickly peeked in and bit my lip at the sight of Billie sprawled out on her bed only wearing a tight tank top and some shorts. Her boobs were barely fitting in the tank top.

It was currently 1:30 in the afternoon. Now some people would say that's late to still be sleeping but for Billie this is normal.

I really don't want to seem like a perv but Jesus Christ was Billie hot right now. I slowly felt myself getting hard and pushed my shirt down to hide it, walking into Ellas bedroom, and grabbing my swim suit.

Billie's room was connected to the bathroom so there was a door in the hallway to get in and a door in her room. Anyways.

I walked into the bathroom, pulling down my shorts, letting them pool at my feet. My dick sprung up and hit my stomach. I knew if I was gonna leave it alone it wouldn't go away, yes this was probably the most awkward place to jerk off at, I don't think I really had a choice.

I sat down on the toilet and gripped myself with one hand. I took a deep breath and started stroking slowly.

My breathing hitched and I threw my head back.

My hand was moving up and down my shaft at a slow pace as I started letting out, what I thought were silent moans, Boy was I wrong.

I groaned lightly as I would let my hand squeeze my tip. I quickly started stroking my shaft and groaned loudly.

"Fuck" I moaned.

The door swung open as my cum started to spew from my tip.

"WOah-" Billie yelled.

I quickly stood up and covered my waist as Billie stared at me.

"I-I'm sorry-" Billie stuttered.

She blushed lightly, did I really just make her blush?

*time skip*

Billie pov:
Hear me out, Sage is only 14, but fuck this girl is hot and she has a HUGE dick.

I really shouldn't be feeling like this for a minor.

Sage pov:

Me and Ella were rough housing in the pool, pushing each other under the water and jumping on each others bodies.

"Don't drown each other on my watch, cause i'd be the one to blame" I heard a familiar voice speak.

We both turned our heads. I stared in awe at the blonde in front of me, wearing a small bikini that was doing no good at covering her boobs and ass. Toping it off with some black sunglasses.

"Are you supposed to be wearing that?" Ella asked.
"No, but that's not any of your concern." Billie said firmly.

Ella didn't respond and just shrugged. I put my arms on the edge of the pool and pushed myself out of the pool. Ella looked at me as I walked around the edge and quickly jumped back in, grabbing Ellas neck and pulling her under the water with me.