Dont tell Maggie.

G!p 🧎‍♂️
Sarah got a dilf 🧍
Step sisters 😟
-
-
-
Sarah pov:
I was currently laying on the couch minding my own business when my step sister Billie walked over and sat right on my legs.

"THE FUCK?" I yelled at her.
"Move your ass then" Billie said and stood up.
"Girls language." Billies mom Maggie yelled from the kitchen.
"My bad" I said and focused on my phone screen.

Billie sat and watched tv for a good half hour before getting up and going back to her room. I sighed before getting up myself and starting to walk towards my room.

"BILLIE, SARAH!" Maggie yelled from the kitchen.
"What?" I yelled from the hallway.

*no response*

"Oh my dear lord Jesus Christ" I groaned and started walking to the kitchen.
"What?" I asked in front of Maggie now.
"Me and your father are leaving" she said grabbing her stuff off the counter.
"Ok whatever" I said and walked up the stairs to my room.

I closed my door and went and jumped on my bed. I grabbed the remote to my led lights putting them on blue.

Hear me out, I love Maggie, but after my biological mom died my father moved on so quickly which hurt to think about so I never get attached to anyone.

Billie and me have an 'eh' relationship, by that I mean we get along but we're not close like a lot of other sisters. We're about the same age and love the same things. Our rooms, our phones, and women. Boom. That's the things we like.

Me and Billie have been getting closer but not like other step sisters do. What me and Billie have is like a flirty friendship. Yes we're stepsisters but you know 'step' sisters.

Me and Billie flirt constantly but we do it in ways our parents don't think about. We've never even gone to 1st base so I think our parents won't notice. We've been making eye contact all night and I think billies pulling something.

I was sitting on my bed and watching Netflix when Billie burst through the door and stared at me. I waited a couple seconds before speaking up.

"Can I help you?" I asked quietly.
"No" Billie said standing there.

She stood in my doorway and neither of us said anything.

Billie left the doorway without closing the door leaving it wide open.

"BITCH!" I yelled getting up to close the door.
"SCREW YOU" I said and slammed my door.

Yes I do love Billie as well but she gets on my nerves sometimes and it gets to me a lot more than it should.

I lay back on my bed and continued watching Netflix.

-1:46 am-

I woke up and immediately knew why. A wet dream. I lifted my blanket and looked down.

"Oh my fuck! It's everywhere what the hell!" I yelled.

I got up and took off the sweats and boxers I was wearing and picked up the blanket that was on the bed. I changed the sheets real quick and put on a different pair of boxers. I decided to just sleep in those because the sweats I was wearing were making me hot.

I turned my led lights to red so I could relax more and go to sleep. I gripped the blanket and pulled it over my shoulder.

Just as I was about to fall asleep again I heard a knock at my door.

"The fuck do you want Billie?" I asked quietly.
"Can I sleep wit you?" Billie quietly replied.
"What for?" I asked
"Just because" she said back.
"Fine but don't be taking up half the bed." I told her.