My brothers girlfriend.

Claudia and Billie 🧍
Gxg
I'm most definitely gonna suck at this.
-
-
-
Bil POV:
I woke up to a bunch of texts from my brother.

                                        Finneas :)
Billie?
Hello
Me and Claudia are on our way.
Bil
BRO
HELLO?
Were just about pull in-?
                                                                I slept in my bad

I quickly put some different clothes on and made myself look somewhat decent. I ran a brush through my hair and picked up my house a little bit.

I heard a knock at my door and walked over. I unlocked my door and opened it so that Finneas and Claudia could come inside.

They both walked in and made there way to the couch. We all sat down and I pulled out my phone.

"So I have a new idea-" Finn said digging through his pockets.

He continued to look and then stood up looking around.

"Do you have my phone-?" He asked Claudia
"No" Claudia replied.
"Ok I'll go check the car if It's not there I'll drive home and look there" Finneas told Claudia.
"Ok" Claudia replied.

Finn left and Claudia looked over at me.

"That gives us an hour" Claudia told me.
"W-what-?" I asked
"What do you wanna do for the next hour?" She asked me
"I-I don't know w-watch a movie-?" I asked.
"Be honest Billie" she said.
"I d-dont know" I stuttered.
"Ok well I see the way you look at me, you get hot, your nervous right now" Claudia said.

She wasn't lying I was extremely nervous right now.

"So I'm gonna ask you again Bil, what do you wanna do?" she asked
"F-fuck-" I said nervously.
"Tell me what you wanna do with me" Claudia said.

She got up and walked over to me, sitting on my lap.  I became really nervous.

"Th-this is wrong Claudia" I told her.
"It doesn't feel wrong" Claudia said.

Before I could respond she kissed me. It was a small peck at first but then became more heated. I bit her bottom lip and that gave me an opportunity to slip my tongue in. She let out a small moan as soon as I did and I smirked.

I quickly picked her up and brought her to my room, setting her down on the bed. She grabbed my face with her hands bringing me into another kiss. I moved my hand down her stomach and into her jeans.

"Your sure you wanna do this?" I asked wanting full consent.
"Yea" Claudia responded.

She unbuttoned her pants by herself while I removed my shirt. Claudia slid her pants down her legs and threw them somewhere in my room.

I brought my hand down to her heat and lightly touched her clit. She moaned at the sudden action and I looked up. Now kneeling down on the bed I moved my mouth down her body, leaving hickeys here and there.

"B-Billie how am I supposed to cover this?" Claudia asked.
"I don't know and I don't care" I told her firmly.

My mouth finally made its way to her heat. I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking. Claudia tangled her fingers in my hair, tugging slightly.

I removed my lips and licked up her slit. Claudia bucked her hips up. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and kept them there.

I let my tongue travel down to her entrance and pushed it in slowly. She threw her head back and moaned.

"Fuck Billie!" Claudia yelled.

She tightened the grip on my hair and closed her legs around my head but I quickly pushed them down.

I pushed my tongue in and out of Claudia.

"Fuck Bil, please don't stop!" Claudia yelled.

Her back arched off the bed and she was nearly pulling my hair out.

Before she could cum I pulled out my tongue. And Claudia looked over at me confused. I moved my hand and replaced them with my tongue. I started thrusting my middle and index fingers into her.

Claudia was now moaning loudly.

She gripped the sheets that were under her tightly. My fingers we're still pumping in and out of Claudia.

"Billie fuck I'm gonna cum!" Claudia yelled.
"Go ahead." I said.

With that, Claudia's cum coated my fingers.

Her back arched, she moaned loudly and she was breathing heavily.

I heard my front door open and I quickly got off Claudia. I threw her pants to her and put my shirt on.

"Fuck uh-I-uh just go to the bathroom!" I whisper yelled at Claudia.

She did as I asked and walked into the bathroom.

When the bathroom door closed my door opened.

"Where's Claudia?" Finneas asked standing in the doorway.
"Uh-she's in the bathroom" I said
"Ok?" Finneas said.

We both walked out of the room. Me and Finn made our way to the couch and sat down.

"Hey" Claudia said walking out of the hallway into the living room.
"Hey!" Finneas said.

Claudia sat down in between me and Finn and we both looked at eachother.

"What'd you guys do?" Finneas asked.
"Not much, we had fun tho" Claudia said winking at me.
"Y-yea" i said.
-
-
-
-
-
-
This was short asf bro 😩
873 words.