Good girl.

Billie g!p
-
-
-
-
-
Maddie pov:

Me and my girlfriend, Billie, have been sitting on the couch watching different movies on Netflix for about 3 hours.

Maggie and Finneas were on the couch beside us. My head was resting in Billies lap and her hand rested on top of my head, stroking my hair lightly.

Billie sat up straight and implied for me to as well. After I did so she patted her lap. Billie gave me a small smirk as I sat on top of her waist.

My back was against her front and she wrapped her arms around my stomach.

The movie we were watching continued for a minute or two when I felt Billies hands move down next to my core. She spread my legs a bit and trailed them further down, directly over my clit.

Maggie coughed and caught Billies attention. Billies hands quickly left the place they were at and I closed my legs.

"If you guys are gonna get all touchy at least go to your room" Finneas said.

I stood up from where I was sitting and grabbed Billies arm, dragging her over to her room.

"The fuck is your problem?" Billie asked.
"No, your not getting away with that stunt you pulled out there" I explained.

Billie shrugged and sat down on her bed. The red lights in her room always made sex 10x better but it didn't help that we would always have to hold in our moans because we were never home alone.

Maggie never trusts us to be home alone by ourselves but little does she know we do it even when she is home. anyways.

Billie sat in her bed, her legs wide open while she held her phone in one hand and the other on her lower stomach, just above her crotch (ew I hate that word-).

"What are you doing?" I questioned.
"What?" She asked turning her head towards me.

I walked up to her bed and moved her hand. She watched my every move as I sat down right where her hand was.

"That make you nervous?" I asked.

Billie shook her head no and gripped my thighs tightly with her hands.

"Lemme make you feel good" Billie spoke.

I shook my head 'no' and played with the waistband of her shorts.

"You don't want to?" Billie asked.

I shook my head 'no' again and looked down at her stomach. Billie grabbed my chin forcing me to look at her.

"You ok?" She asked.
"Why do I feel like this relationship has gone to shit?" I asked.
"Shit?" Billie questioned.
"I feel like when we're not fucking, we're not even together." I spoke.

Billie stared at me sympathetically and her eyebrows furrowed together.

"So you think all we do is have sex?" Billie asked.

I hesitated before nervously nodding at Billie.

"Well-I'd blame my horny ass" Billie joked.

I couldn't help but chuckle and I finally stared directly at her.

Billie leaned up and connected our lips. Her hands fell upon my thighs once again and she slowly started to rotate them back and forth.

"Why you gotta make everything so sexual?" I asked.
"Huh?" Billie asked.
"I'm trying to have a real ass conversation with you" I explained. (Euphoria 😩)