Terrible Things .

Kellins Pov.
"So what are you doing out in the rain at 1 A.m ? " Justin questioned as we settled on his couch . "I like the dark and the rain ." I said bluntly. He doesn't need to know the truth . " And you'd come stay at my house because you like the rain and dark ? " He asked quirking an eyebrow at me . I sighed and looked up , desperately trying to force the forming tears back down . " Mhm." I said bit my lip nervously . I mean .. I didn't want to tell him because , I don't need to be going to a damn foster home . It'd make things 10 times worse . " Uhuh..." He mumbled , dragging his fingers through his (gorgeous might I add) blonde hair . Justin was pretty attractive . 10/10 would bang. I mean . His eyes .. His deep blue eyes .. I mean God damn when had eyes ever been this easy to get lost in . And his skinny jeans fit him tightly and perfectly making him look even hotter . And his ears were stretched . That's sexy . I decided to question him about it to get away from the subject. " What size are you at ?" I asked gesturing to his ears . " Huh ? Oh.. Uh 7/16" .. Thinking of downsizing to be honest .." He stated in deep thought. " I know other things are on your mind ." He said gently. " I was kind enough to -" " I know ." I waved him off , realizing that he felt he deserved an explanation and , he sort of did . I sighed and gave in , but just as I was about to start my sentence I got a text from Jesse saying he was at the park . I quickly texted him and said I was in the blue house down the street from it and gave him the adress . " So.. Begin. " He said , seeming to stare into my soul when I looked up. I smirked . For some reason I felt lucky tonight. I needed a distraction from everything.. Hey why not? Let's give this a try . " Kay , you wanta know what's on my mind ?" I asked , getting an idea . He quickly nodded and I smiled the best I could , considering I was still completely depressed . I inched closer to him slowly until our knees were touching. " You." I whispered in his ear seductively . I pulled back shocked to see the expression on his face . He was biting his lip with a smirk on his face . Might I say how lovely the 60 shades of red were looking on him right now . It's great I had this effect on him . " How do you figure im into guys ? I could be a total homophobe for all you know ." He said with a laugh, looking deep into my eyes . " But you aren't . " I whispered , biting my lip . " You're right.. And I'm totally into you." He whispered right back . I swung my leg over him so I was straddling him and immediately started sucking at his neck and nibbling on his ear . He made a low moaning sound witch literally turned me rock hard in seconds . He trailed his hands around my waist and stayed there to my suprise . Usually guys that use me like to grab my ass . I looked at him with. Smile while I rubbed soothing circles into his collar bone . He took a hand and sweeped some of my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear . Why was he being so nice ? He's being so loving and caring.. It scares me. " Kellin..." He whispered and caressed my face . " yeah ? " I cooed . " I can tell you're broken . Your smile doesn't quite reach your eyes . Maybe you've been used a lot. Maybe you like to use people because of something traumatizing that happened to you to make you think nobody wants you and you just let people use you . But I'm not one of those people. I'm not going to use you. And I won't let you use me . I know you aren't happy . And you might need this right now . But I'm going to help you." Justin said honestly , sending chills through my bones .. He basically just stated what I've gone through .. Perfectly . Like he already knew me . And why so caring? What's so special about .. Me ? I'm not sure but something about him just ignited a spark in me that said " trust him" and I don't just trust anybody. Suddenly my phone started ringing , bringing me out of my daze of staring into Justin's eyes . I looked at the caller ID to see it was Jesse . " Hello?" I answered . " I'm out here . " He stated and hung up . I sighed and slipped my phone back into my back pocket . I trailed my hands down Justin's chest and felt tears coming . Everytime .. Everytime I came back to reality it kicks me in the heart. " Hey no crying." He said and wiped away the few tears that escaped . " Im sorry I.." I paused looking into his eyes. My breath hitched at the beautiful ocean blue . I took a shaky breath before leaning down closer to him . Never have I been so damn nervous around someone .. He made me feel.. Diffrent. Softly , I placed a gentle kiss on his lips before pulling away and heading towards the door . " well.. Text me ." I said with a chuckle before walking out of the door . The last look I got of him was him was that adoring look in his eyes with a gentle smile on his face .

__________________

A/N .
Hey everyone . Yes this is Kellic . Give it time lovelys .