Meeting The Parents 🧸

Twilight's POV

I was so excited for Mordecai to come and meet my parents for the first time I've told them so much about Mordecai like how he poops with the door open, sings like a dying goat in the shower, and the most exciting thing he has ever done is play Russian Rulet. Once I told my parents about that stuff and much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much (15 much's I counted) they were a bit concerned and worried about my safety with Mordecai but I assured them that I was perfectly fine.

Mordecai's POV

I was going to meet Twilight's parents I was super duper nervous... What will they think of me. I wonder If my precious purple unicorn girlfriend told them about the skinny dipping with whales 👉🏼👈🏼...

3rd Person POV

Mordecai and Twilight drove to Twilight's parents house in Mordecai's red sedan made in 69 B.C.

They pulled up to the rather larger house than normal.

Mordecai POV

I was shaking so much

I realized I hadn't hit puberty yet I was sweating now.

~creeeekkkkkk~

I heard the rather old door open the Creaking made my anxiety level high just like I was this morning.

Twilight's POV

I looked over at Mordecai and I saw him he looked like he just went for a swim so I slapped him silly until he was no longer sweating but looked very red for some odd reason.

I heard my parents open the door I smiled huge smile so big it was bigger then the rainbow I drew last week 💅🏻.

Mother's POV

I saw my purple ass looking daughter and smiled "you've gotten so big since I've seen you last Twilight" I said in a bubbly way.
I then looked over at Mr. Blue Bird "Mordecai u look quite red might I say what happend to you?. I was quite confused knowing that a blue bird was red now.

Mordecai's POV

I knew they would notice I looked at Twilight's Mother's And Father and just said "Oh you know just cracking up some jokes to make my purple pony laugh" I don't know how but they somehow bought my lie.

Father POV

After we let both my snazzy looking daughter and her skinny ass boyfriend in the house we sat and talked at the dinner table while my hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog Wife walked back into the room with the Chicken Breasts she prepared each of us. We were all getting along great until I asked the question "So Mordecai you and My hot looking daughter have been dating for awhile now I've just got to know... Have you lost your Virginity yet?" I asked him and looked straight into his eyes.

3rd Person POV

"U-u-u-h-h-h I h-haven't actually... I know I know it's quite embarrassing... b-but I c-can expla-ain..."

"So you see" Mordecai started off taking a deep breath before continuing. "In high school senior year I was dating this girl. Her name was y/n"

(I'm sorry I had to I had the opportunity and I took it)

"Me and y/n were very close and when I say very I mean very close. One Night were were at a party at some kids house. "We were wasted, and I asked her if she wanted to get a room..."

Twilight was very offended by this story but let him continue. Twilight's parents could sence this discomfort in their child and knew she would come up with something to say or do.

"She immediately rejected me and kicked me In the place where the sun don't shine... multiple times"

Twilight was so angry she wanted to be the first to make him not be able to have kids.

Twilight's POV

I was very very angry with Mordecai so I grabbed a knife and let it all play out.

3rd person POV

Twilight ended up stabbing and killing both Mordecai and her father. But Twilight's mother managed to call the cops and Twilight got arrested and Twilight's father was admitted into the Hospital for surgery on her pinkie finger after it being cut off.

The end