The Ice Road 🛄

Twilight POV

Today Is the day...

I'm getting my Drivers license I'm so excited. I've been waiting for this day since I was a little pony.

-Flashback-

When I was just a tad little pony my pee paw Let me drive his TrUcK. 🚚 I was so excited because we were driving on the ice road. (Great movie watch it on Netflix 👌🏻) My Mee Maw said it would be to dangerous and well she was right.

We were 5 hours into the drive and the ice started getting wobbly. Pee Paw said "if the ice cracks jump out the truck."

I was a tad bit concerned and scared but boos gotta do what a boo's gotta do. 😛✌🏻

We ended up jumping out the truck just in time to see it get swallowed by the cold water. 💧🙃 (no shit it's cold)

We were stranded but then i remembered my sugar daddy bought me infinite data or whatever its called because I'm to stupid to remember 🙃.

So I called my Pilot who Flys my private jet and he came and saved me and pee paw.

Once we got back my Mee Maw slapped us both silly 🤪

-End Of Flashback-

So once I officially got my license I asked Mordecai if he wanted to go drive the ice road with me, in Pee Paws honer because before he died he asked me to drive the ice road once again in his memory.

Mordecai's POV

Twilight asked me to drive the ice road with her.

"IVE SEEN THE MOVIE I DONT WANNA DIE OR GET STABBED WITH A TREE." I yelled at Twilight immediately after her asking.

I saw her get angry "WHY I JUST GOT MY LICENSE JUST DO IT FOR ME, DO IT FOR PEE PAW." Twilight yelled back.

Damn it she used Pee Paw as an excuse.

I hate her so much rn.

I then asked if she has ever seen the movie, and got a response of...

"Yes that's why I want to go even more now."

Now that I got my answer I stabbed her with a tree branch which killed her, then going on with my day by going to David Dobriks house and stealing his Lamborghini 👋🏻.

The End ✨