✯𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰✯

I sat in the sofa, gloomily. She was making my life, miserable. At first she was my colour in my dull life. But now the colour is slowly disappearing. I glanced at her beautiful photo in my hall.
" 𝗬𝗲𝗻, 𝗲𝗽𝗱𝗶 𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗿𝗲?" I asked to her. She remained smiling. Like a alone sun in a dull sky, i was sitting there, waiting for my sunshine.

I switched on my TV and rewached the episodes of CWC - 2. The moments when i used to laugh, now became gloomy to me. Her walking to me with her penguin steps. Her hands which moves like a wind, swiftly. Her eyes which crinkle when i tease her. Her pink lips, which thought me lots of words i never knew. Her black wavy hair which caressed my face. Everything about her is an Art.

Sighting loudly, i took the dora soft toy, she gave me in valentines week episode. I know it was a sign of love, but i acted like it was a gift. I know she loved me. Loved me, more than ice cream. More than her brother. More than her voice. More than singing. More than me... But i, failed to understand...To accept.. To love her....

I hugged it tightly, few drops of tears landing on the soft toy. This toy is my dora. I always speak to this toy, thinking i am speaking to her, the owner of my heart. This toy always reminds me of her.
" 𝗗𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗮, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲" i said heavily. My voice began to quiver. I had 2 breakdowns, today morning. Now i am about to have my 3rd thinking about her.

Tears escape from my eyes seeing my dora crying in a reality show. My heart ached to call her. To speak with her. To hear her honey voice. But...How can i? It has been 4 years since we talked. My hands were shaking. More like throbbing to call her. I glanced at her name in my phone. " 𝗠𝘆 𝗗𝗼𝗿𝗮" I mumbled.

I took out my phone and called her. I don't know where i got the will power and confidence to call her but i did it in an instance. Every ring it rang, my heart beat increased. I felt like having anxiety attack. " 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼?"

I heard a honey voice at the line. My breathing stopped. My heart skipped a beat. I felt so nervous.
" 𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘄𝗶𝗻?" I breathed in sharply, hearing her say my name.
" 𝗬-𝗬𝗲𝘀?" I said. " 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?" She asked me concerned. I sadly smiled. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑜𝑟𝑎.

" 𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘄𝗶𝗻, 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" My dora said. I gulped. I don't know what to talk..It felt like i forgot how to talk. I forgot how to breath. I forgot everything except her. " 𝗛-𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" i asked shakily. " 𝗜 𝗮𝗺....𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱" She said. " 𝗡-𝗡𝗼...𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁" I lied sadly. I heard the heavy breathing sound at the call. I guess she is too nervous as I am.

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘄𝗶𝗻. 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲! 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁?" She asked me cheerfully. " 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻" I said gloomly. " 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀...𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗹 𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱" She said sadly. My heart pricked me.