✯𝐌𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥✯

Title - My white angel
Enjoy Reading Kenarugaleyy ;)

Ch.16
~

I sigh as I heard the same song again and again.

" Ashwin!"

I turned to see my friend, raksha calling me.

" Ennachu da?" I said walking towards him, in my delivery costume.

" Dei, inthe parcel mattum enakage deliver pannu da! Ennaku oru emergency da" he said.

" Unnoda aale pakaruthu emergency-a?" I demanded.

" Dei pls da, pls da, pls da–"

" Seri, seri enna vida mosama irruke da dei!" I said as I took the parcel.

I bid him goodbye as I started my scooter with a jerk.

~

I saw the door in front of me.

Ithu correct adress thane?

I knocked it nervously. There was no door no. so it made more difficult to find the correct adress.

I waited, tapping my foot impatiently. Suddenly the door opened as an song played in my ear thru the earphones.

*Muzhusa, unekena naan vazhuren....*

I saw an innocently pretty girl in front of me with an white kurta. Her hair was braided perfectly as she wore a small bindi in her clear and milky forehead. Her eyes seem so forlone as her sad yet gentle smile.

" Yes?" She asked.

Her voice was so unique and so calm. Yet there was a hint of pain in her voice.

*Kanna vesi kanna vesi katti podum kadhali...*

" Sir?" She asked again.

" Er .." I said, the words refusing to come out of my mouth.

" Y-Your Del-livery" I mumbled.

" Thank you sir" she said calmly.

I gave her the bag, as our hands slightly touched causing her to flinch and me to blush.

Why the hell I am blushing??

Just for brushing hands with this gorgeous woman??

Am I going insane because of my single life-

" Cost?" She asked me.

" Err.... 250 mam" I said.

" Okay.... Please wait a bit" she said as she closed the door and her sweet scent dissappered with her.

Ashwin, nee ippidi pandrethale yaravathu unna ore romba kevalamane despreat paiyan nu nanaichiru vange da! Control!

I suddenly heard a big glass breaking noise in her home and a scream folowed by it.

A female scream.

I stood there frozen hearing an another scream. Female scream

Throwing my hesitation away i barged inti the house, as I saw the white angel crying in the floor and a big man beating her with belt.

What the hell!!!!

I rushed to the scene as I punched the man in the face. He staggered back. I could sense him as he was drunk. I kicked him in his stomach as he fell down.

I rushed to the white angel who was crying in the corner, blood visible in her chin and cuts and bruises in her arm.

I touched her chin lightly as she looked me like a sad puppy her eyes tearing up second by second.