//Tug of War//

Chapter - 20
Enjoy kenarugaley!

~

He glanced at the clock with a dramatical sight wondering if he will ever get any sleep. It has been a month since he got proper sleep.

3 weeks after when he realised it was a shit move to let her go.

He never thinks himself as a abusive, unloyal manipulator, like he never did. But she always did.

It wasn't his fault if she hates his habit of keeping a track of people who hit on her even though they all knew she has someone who's waiting for her, always.

She should understand..... She always understood him.

A girl who's being celebrated by the whole nation as the nation's sister, should never have this much of admires. Must never go through atleast 5 letters, supposedly sent by her admires.

He knew she was loyal, she was very loyal.

But he lost his shit when he saw that guy with her. The same goddamn story where every stable relationship goes into dust because of one thing, insecurity.

He blamed her because he was insecure. He accused her of a whore despite of her proving herself a loyal person. He cursed her because he was insecure of himself. He knew he was replaceable.

So he went on, avoiding her, everywhere. He vowed he can live without her. He was sure she was just a waste of time, a disgrace for him.

He lasted for 3 weeks.

Now every day, every night he thinks about her.

The smallest of things, remind her. And the worst part is that he can't even regret it. No matter how much he tries,

He could never regret her.

He thought she couldn't go a day in public without him. Oh boy was he wrong.

She's in the same show where they both first met, smiled, flirted, confessed, cried and broken up too.

He can't compress the pearls of sadness everytime he sees her on the screen, purposefully avoiding his name, questions based him, even anything related him.

The same way he did.

He ignored all of her pleas.

" You're killing me bit by bit Ashwin. Just stab me in my neck and go. Spat it to my face that you hate me, I'll die happily " she screamed in her voice mail.

He replied her with a sorry.

A 5 letter word reply to 5 lifetimes of sadness.

To 5 seasons of everlasting love, breaking down right in front of him.

He didn't care, because he took her for granted. He always did that to her.

He laughed when she posted her Instragram story on how people can break you in 5 seconds. He thought she was immature.

That's the problem he always thought her of a kid, an oversensitive girl.

He could hear her crying at the back of her car, that day when he broke her by saying she doesn't deserve anything.

His heart ached, ached so badly to curl her up in his arms. To hold her small frame, rock her to eternal peace. To kiss away her tears, brush his fingers through her hair and whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

To tell her that he loved her. Loved her more than the stars which represents her brown sparkles which always takes his breath away at every chance.

To promise that he trusted her more than himself, he would kill himself for her just to see her smile.