✯𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫✯

Title - Lover
Enjoy Reading ;)
~
" Ashwin sapte ice creams 6, shivangi saptathu 8, so inthe varam advantage win panathu Baba Baskar master and Shakthi!!!"

I clapped happily, look at Master and Shakthi's dance. I saw Shivangi's shrinked face. I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Enna ma Achu? En sogama irukea?" I asked her

" Unnum illa" she said.

" En kitta sollamatiya?" I asked her using my Trump card the husky voice.

" A-adhu namma advantage win panala–"

" Nan than sonnan le, if we don't win advantage task we will win main task. Chillax" i said.

She smiled, with a small glint in her perfect eyes, releasing all the butterflies in me.

" Sorry" i blurted out.

" What?" She asked me.

I nodded nervously. I am so scared right now. Maybe because of her eyes? Or of her sad smile?Or our past?

" Cut! Break!" The director yelled. I sighed.

I saw her face change immediately sad. I frowned as she ran to the exit hurriedly.

I should follow her...

~

I locked my bathroom and sat down letting out the tears freely, as i glanced at the red box besides me.

I opened it, lot of old memories came flashing before my eyes.

" I-I hate you Ashwineyyy..." I cried out.

I closed it and threw the box in frustration.

" I hate you, so much because you are not making me hate you.... Always sweet, always protective, always caring and loveing....Why are you not letting me hate you??? Why??" I cried hard looked at the box.

I rested my head in the bathroom wall, my restricted tears letting out freely.

" I hate you so much that i can't help but love you"

~

I run to her room, praying that no one should be there except her. I should clear all the misunderstandings.

I opened the door slowly. There was no one. I sighed turning back to the door when I suddenly heard a soft wimper.

I slowly walked towards the door, when i heard weeping sounds. My heart stopped hearing my Chellama cry.

" Shivangi! Open the door!" I shouted banging the door.

There was soft gasp.

" A-Ashwin?"

" OPEN THE DOOR NOW" I shouted.

" Go away–"

" Shivangi......"

After some moments, there was an * click * sound.

I opened it as i saw my baby, wiping her tears sitting in the floor. I saw the box.

I kneeled down cupping her face. She tried to move but i locked her with my eyes, keeping her captive.

" Shivangi ma..." I called her. Her eyes became forlone, as my eyes were wet too.

" W-Why did you leave m-me??"

~

A shock overpowered me, when i heard him say this.

" W-What–"

" Why did you leave me??" He asked me again.

" Y-You are the one who told me to l-leave" i stammered tear eyed.