✯𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞✯

Title- Sign Game
Enjoy Reading Kenarugaleyy ;)

Ch. 17
-----

Backstory :-

In the world of Parenchiaga, everyone has a symbol in thier fingers or wrists. Which is thier identity, the proof for the community they belong too. And, the symbols are fire, wings, circle and star.

Fire - Powerful and hot.
Star - Popular and shiny.
Circle - Petty and acceptable.
Wings - Productive and kind.

These symbols also are an sign to find thier soulmate aka thier destined person. Alas Both the same symbols cannot marry each other. But a secret symbol can marry another secret symbol.

Sadly, no one ever knows/got the secret symbol. But, it is the most unique symbol in the entire universe.

Let's get into the story.

~

" Shiv!!"

I turned to see Sarah, my best friend rushing towards me with a big smile on her face.

" I got my symbol today morning!!!" She said smiling brightly.

" Hey! That's awesome! What symbol?" I asked her eagerly.

She showed her fingers, as I saw a beautiful star in her ring finger. She wriggled her fingers happily.

Popular and Shiny..... Good for her.

I put on a fake smile not to dissapoint her and also to hide my sadness.

" I am happy for you sar" I said genuinely.

" Thanks you shiv!! By the way, did you get your symbol yet?" She asked me.

I felt a huge lump in my throat as I nodded negatively, dejected. Half of our college got thier symbols but me.... Still not yet.

I have to get my symbol before 18 because, then only I will be accepted into the communities of our nation. If not they will kill me ..... If is not I am so eager to happen.

And I am turning 18 in a week.

I am sooo luck right? * Smiles sarcastically*

" Hey, you will get your symbol soon shiv! Don't worry! I won't let others touch even if you don't get your symbol." Sar said kindly.

" I know sar, you won't let me harmed! That's why I love you!" I said and hugged her tightly.

" Enough with the drama, let's go to our next class! I don't have all day" my another friend, riya said. Her sign was fire.

Suits her perfectly. Hot and very powerful!

" You will get your sign soon shiv. Don't worry" Sar said.

I wish too sar. I wish too.

~

I locked myself in the bathroom as I sat down crying my eyes out.

I could hear my parents banging my door, but those were the least of my problems right now.

My birthday is in 3 days, and I still didn't get my symbol. If I didn't get it in 2 days, my 18th birthday will be my last one I am ever celebrating.

I saw my wrists and my fingers longingly. I don't care what symbol I get, but I want an symbol. Any symbol.

If I remain symbol-less no one will even talk to me. If I don't ever get a symbol..... I will make an one in my wrists.