✯𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞✯

Title - Genuine Smile
Enjoy Reading Kenarugaleyy!

Ch.18
~

I nibble on my lower lip nervously. I saw myself in the mirror again cringing at my painted face. It looked nothing like my naked face. It looked so..... Artificial.

Well, everything in thus world is artificial right? The love that other share to you, the promises they give to you, the smile they give you and of course the care they give to you.

We are all a puppets here in this world. Who always listen to others, who obeys other's order like a damn slave. Who does whatever the master, aka another puppet says. Freedom my ass.

I can hear the whole chaos going outside, in my hall. All the banters of the younger and older the laugher and silly useless gossips by my female relatives.

" Ready-a ka?" I heard my little cousin sister's voice.

Never in an 100 years.

" Did everyone arrive yet?" I asked her

" Yeah, there are close to our house" she said.

How about close to my death?

I gulped my tears as the she hurried away to her mother. I saw my love. My one and only love. He will always be my only love no matter what.

But he left you alone woman!

" I wish I could come with you love" I mumbled seeing the picture of him and me in my phone.

" Shivuuuu! Maple veetu karange vanthutange! Ready-a iru!" My mom screamed from outside.

I smirked, a lone tear making its way to my cheeks. What is the point of this? What is the point of all this dolling up and all these jewels? To make me beautiful? I don't want anyone to find me beautiful. I don't want anyone to find me attractive. I want to simply disappear.

Move on woman! Don't mourn on the same man who left you 3 years ago!

" I wish I can move one, but i can't!! He is coming in my dreams, in my thoughts! All our moments together is flashing before my eyes. What do you expect me to do??" I shouted at my self conscious.

Why can't you just die?? If you can't move one, just die!

" I will" I said, as couple of drops landed on my cheeks.

" Shivangi avunga vanthutange di, takku takku nu vaa" my mom said giving me a tray of coffee cups.

She didn't even notice your tears woman.....

I smirked as I wiped my tears. I don't need anyone to sympathize me or care for me or love me. I can survive by myself.

The door was opened as I saw experienced deja vu again. The same couch, the same relatives, the same atmosphere. Except the the people that sat in front of me where completely different. And my insides were filled with sadness.

I didn't even dare to see the asshole who came to see me. I was fuming with anger to be honest. My family and this guy realy thought I will move on and be happy? No way.

" Aprom, mappile–" I winced hearing my dad calling another person mappile instead of my love. The real mappile.

" Ponnu pudichiruka?" My dad asked.

Am I a damn thing to see and being liked?

" Athu uncle–" my stomach suddenly erupted with some wierd feeling after listening the " mappile's" voice.