𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

Omniscient POV  "Now I know y'all missed me but why call me back so soon?!" Camille walked into the firehouse smiling, still in her uniform, and twirling her keys on her finger

Omniscient POV
"Now I know y'all missed me but why call me back so soon?!" Camille walked into the firehouse smiling, still in her uniform, and twirling her keys on her finger.

It's been a couple days since the whole stabbing thing and still nobody knows.

"Nobody missed you and your big head!" Hen dismissed her.

"You got a big ass head, talkin about my head big." Camille mumbled following Hen to the back.

Camille was only called to the firehouse to pick up Eddie's keys, because Christopher had dropped his glasses at school and needed his back up.

"Hey, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." Eddie hugged Camille.

"I know, we need to do a movie night. I miss you guys. " Camille hugged him tighter.

"Definitely, Christopher keeps asking about you." They pulled out of the hug.

"Awww, he's so sweet." Camille cooed.

"Yeah, anyway here are the keys." He held the keys out in front of him. "His glasses are in my room, it's the blue case on my dresser."

"Got it. Blue case on your dresser." Cam nodded her head.

"CAMILLE ARETHA CARTER!" Athena's voice boomed through the firehouse.

"Oh Lord have mercy." Camille winced at the sound of her full name.

"Aretha?!" Hen and Eddie laughed.

"Okay calm down, Henrietta and Edmundo!" Camille pushed both of them but that didn't stop her or Eddie from laughing.

"So, you get stabbed and don't tell say anything to anybody?!" Athena crossed her arms giving her a stern look.

"Woah, you got stabbed?!" Eddie and Hen seized their laughter.

"When was this?" Eddie exclaimed while Hen pulled her shirt up.

"Uh yeah Hen, undress me in front the entire station!" Camille said sarcastically.

Before she could start explaining Buck and Chimney appeared.

"Oh, are we interrupting something?" Buck asked confused but amused.

"She got stabbed." Hen pointed to her wound while still holding her shirt up.

All Camille could do at this point was shake her head at how they were all poking around her stomach, while Hen held her shirt unnecessarily high.

"Okay, that's enough of that!" She slapped Hen's hand off her shirt. "It's really not that big of a deal."

"I was trying to arrest a suspect and he stabbed me, but we got him later so it's all good." Camille shrugged.