19/P2/have some patience brother, geez

HICCUP

Jack, Elsa, and Eugene came back at around 3am. Jack and Eugene were practically dragging Elsa inside the door and Punzie came in afterwards, carrying a tub of ice cream.

"What the heck happened?!" I stood up from the couch and picked Elsa up in one swift motion. I quickly took her upstairs and placed her on the bed. Punzie followed me up and stayed with Elsa in the room. I bet she's gonna wake Elsa up. That'll be fun.

"She practically shoved me in the car, jumped into the drivers seat, broke-I don't even know how many-speed limits, and then we pulled up to a bar. She was sobbing the whole time by the way-" Jack started out, but I cut him off.

"WHY THE HELL IS SHE UNCONSCIOUS JACK?!"

"Hold on pretty boy, I'm getting there. Anyways. When we walked in she ordered a bottle of whiskey. Not shots. A bottle. The bartender was hesitant at first but, he gave it over anyways. She drained that in 5 minutes or something. Really. Fast," Jack walked over the the fridge and pulled out a water bottle. After he took a sip, he continued. "She then ordered a round of shots. I tried to stop her but every time I came close to her, she slapped me. I eventually gave up. But when she was slurring her words, I got her to leave the place."

"Jack. Why. Is. She. Passed. Out?!!" I asked, pausing after each word.

"I'm getting there! Have some patience brother, geez," Jack put his hands up and I calmed down enough to sit on the couch and let him finish. "When we got to the car, Elsa thought I was you and went on and on about how she was sorry, and that she hated but loved you at the same time. I guess she got mad when I wasn't talking back, because she slapped me! TWICE!! She also kicked my ribs and got another slap in before passing out on the concrete. While I was trying to put her in the car, she woke up and punched me in my eye," at this, Jack pointed to his right eye like it was no big deal. "Then she ran off. I drove around for a while and found her passed out on a park bench. I was in the process of dragging her into the car when Eugene showed up. Long story short, he helped me buckle her up in the back seat, then we went home. Oh, and I told Genie to buy some ice cream too," he pointed to the bag sitting on the counter.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me 'Genie' Frost?" Eugene playfully smacked Jack on the head and then went to retrieve the ice cream.

Punzie came running down the stairs seconds later yelling, "SHE'S AWAKE! HIC GET YOUR SORRY BUTT UP THERE!" and before I knew it, she was pushing me up the stairs.

"Punzie, I'm almost one hundred percent sure that Elsa does no-"

My words got off when I was thrown into a room, the door of that room being slammed shut and locked shortly afterwards.

It wasn't until I heard a gasp that I realized that I wasn't alone.

"Elsa.."

Her eyes trailed up and down my body, and she didn't talk for a few minutes. "Hiccup. Don't talk. What did you do to yourself?"

She got off the bed and started towards me.

"Elsa...I fucking love you. I love you so much. I love you. I love you. I love y-"

"Shut the hell up, ok?! I don't care if you love me or not! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! DID YOU DO ALL THIS BECAUSE OF ME?!" Elsa's voice rose as she spoke. She was practically screaming at me now.

She's mad at me, for what she did?!
"You're my world Els. I can't live without you. So I thought, if you don't care, why should I? I shouldn't love you. After what you did to me! After you walked out on me! With my best friend! After you threw everything at me! After you come home drunk two nights in a row, leaving me a fucking mess! I SHOULDN'T LOVE YOU! BUT I DO!" I was livid. She can't be mad at me for what she caused! She knew what her leaving would do to me, but she still left! To say I was upset would be an understatement. I got closer to Elsa with each word and she didn't flinch. Not once.

"You shouldn't love me?! I SHOULDN'T LOVE YOU! YOU'RE YELLING AT ME BECAUSE I WENT OUT AFTER YOU TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME?! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU SHOULDN'T LOVE ME BECAUSE OF THE THINGS I'VE DONE?! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME! OF COURSE I WENT OUT AND GOT DRUNK!
JACK CAME OUT WITH ME! AND THE SECOND TIME IT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD TAKE ME! DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU SHOULDN'T LOVE ME! I SHOULDN'T LOVE YOU! BUT I DO AND I HATE MYSELF FOR IT!" Elsa was in my face, screaming her lungs out. She looked at me with clear hatred, and I knew I had screwed up.

"Elsa, I fucking hate myself for what I did, and I understand the first time. But what the hell?! Two nights in a row you go out with Jack and get drunk off your ass?! What am I suppose to think about that?! You scared the shit out of me Els! I thought he tried something again! I thought I'd lost you! I'm a monster and I know you'll never forgive me for what I did but, don't torture me by coming back late every night, drunk and with Jack by your side. I can't stand that. I can't and I won't look at that! You can hate me and scream at me all you want but please don't put me through that!" I was on the verge of tears. Elsa's eyes were glossed over and I could tell she loved me. The way she looked at me gave it away. And, I love her too. She's all I've ever wanted. And she's all I'll ever need

"I love you," Elsa choked out and then, she kissed me. Hard. I responded immediately and wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt hers on my neck and I was in paradise.

She pulled back and said, "I'm sorry. I forgive you. I love you," She kissed me again and I couldn't stop smiling. I had my world back. And I better not mess it up this time.

"No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things. I love you so much Elsa. Elizabeth. Aren," I whispered as I pulled her into a bear hug. "And I'm never letting you go. Ever again."

Everything was perfect. Finally. Elsa was mine again and I could be happy.
_______________________
wowowow i kind of rewrote this chapter. well, mor along the lines of added onto it. i also changed the other chapters, just a bit. i will try to be more active but im not having the best time rn. like, a lot of stuff is happening and its stressing me out so sorry if im not that active. sorry for the wait, im working on the next chapter. love you guys, just saying.

maddie x