8/c'mon c'mon c'mon

I'm not trying to romanticize self-harm at all. It's not romantic and I'm sorry if this makes it out to be so. ily all, just so you know.
maddie x

E L S A

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up on the living room floor. I fell asleep in a tank top. Hiccup's here. Oh no. My arms. He can't see what pain he put me through.

I threw the blanket off of me to find Hiccup sitting on the couch in front of me. He looked at me worriedly.

"Elsa? Are you ok?" he got up from the couch and came closer.

"Stay away!" I yelled at him.

Anna looked at me from the bar. Punzie was cooking her breakfast. I looked at Punzie and she nodded. She was the only one who knew.

I threw my arms around me and ran up the stairs. I could hear Hiccup following me.

"Elsa! What's WRONG?!" he yelled back at me.

I ignored him and kept running. I reached Punz's room and started throwing her clothes from the drawers.

"C'mon c'mon c'mon!"

Hiccup showed in the door way, asking what was going on.

Where were her sweaters?! I tore her dresser apart looking for anything that could cover my arms. Anything at all.

Hiccup showed at my side and faced me towards him.

"Elsa! Calm down!" he shook my shoulders. He slid his hands down my arm. It was only when I flinched that he noticed what was wrong.

His hands had reached my forearms and he looked at them in horror. On each arm there were rows and rows of cuts and bruises. Slanted, straight, light, dark. Some were fresh. Some were fading. Each were at least 1 inch deep. The bruises had almost broken my arm. You could tell by one look at them.

He lifted the hem of the tank top to find more cuts. More bruises. All on my waist. Each as bad as the ones on my arm, except 2x worst.

He kneeled down and lifted my pajama bottoms to find lots more. 8 years worth of scars that I never let fade. The bruises were deeper on my legs. I broke my left leg, I'd hit that hard.

He ran his hands up and down every scar. He stared at them with sadness. He knew that these were his fault. He looked me back in the eyes.

"Elsa..." he whispered, the next thing he did surprised me: he hugged me.

I didn't struggle. I slowly but surely lifted my arms to hug him back. We stood there for a while. I was silently sobbing into his back. Gripping his shirt so hard, I almost ripped holes in it. I dug my head into his neck and he didn't seem to care. My back felt wet, but it was ok. I didn't care. I was in his arms and everything faded away. I never wanted to leave this moment.

Sadly, he pulled back. He kept his hands on my shoulders though. He looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Elsa. Never. NEVER. Do this to yourself again. Seeing you like this puts me in just as much pain. Promise me this?" he put his forehead against mine.

I closed my eyes. I held onto his forearms. "I promise." I whispered.

It wad quiet for a while. I opened my eyes to see Hiccup looking back at me. His eyes were the perfect. PERFECT. Shade of green. I could stare at them all day. My eyes lingered to his lips. I looked back up quickly though, hoping he didn't catch me.

I looked back up to see he was staring at my lips too. He started to lean in. He closed his eyes and I did the same. We were inches away from each other now.

Let's just say our first kiss was perfect.

A/N: Hallo my wonderful flutterbys! I'm sorry its short but I had to end it there. I just had to.

maddie x