12/we can finish it right now

J A C K

Elsa. Elsa Aren. Oh how I despise that wrench. She left me with a broken heart. And now she fancies my best friend! That be-otch. Time to work her nerves...

"Elsa...long time no see eh?" I leaned into the front seat to see an irritated Elsa staring at the road. "How's life? Boyfriend? Job? College? Family? C'mon bab-"

I couldn't finish because she turned around faster than a whiplash and smacked me across the face. "You have no right to even talk to me. Let alone ask about my life." she slapped me again and turned on the radio so loud it bursted my ear drums.

"Feisty. Just the way I like 'em." I whispered so only I could hear.

Hiccup looked at Elsa then at me, look who's forgotten me and Elsie's past here.

This should be great fun...

E L S A

Jack. I hateee him. With a burning passion. That I could never express. Because expressing it would mean murder and quite frankly I don't want to be sent to jail for the rest of my life. You get the point though.

"To answer your question though, I DO have a boyfriend." and with that i pulled Hiccup by his shirt towards me and kissed him. For a long time. Thank goodness we were stuck in traffic or else we would've been hit.

"Hiccup."

I tuned around and smirked at myself. I could practically here Jack's jaw drop.

"Let-ts go th-hen." Hiccup choked out and then started driving.

This ride should be reallly fun.

H I C C U P

Elsa and Jack are acting really weird. I guess its just nervousness. Elsa never liked new people.

I get why she would be nervous, Jack's a pain in the neck and knows how to break you. But, as long as he stays away from her romantically, we're all good.

I still cannot believe that I'm dating Elsa Aren. The one and only. She's gorgeous. Breath-taking. I'm the luckiest guy. Ever.

I was so deep in thought I hadn't notice Elsa and Jack arguing again.

"Back off dick head."

"Ouch. That's all you got sweetheart?"

"No. I got plenty more but I don't think now's the time."

"Oh really...scared now are we?"

Elsa whipped around in her seat so fast I though she'd broken her neck.

"Do you really wanna push that button?" she whispered along with her most famous death glare.

"Bring it on." Jack spat at her through gritted teeth. "HICCUP! STOP THE CAR!"

"FINE. GET OUT A***HOLE. I'LL SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE." Elsa screamed as she unbuckled her seatbelt. "Hiccup. If you don't stop this car, I'll just deal with that douche in the back seat. Your choice."

"What the f*** is going on?!" I pulled over and locked the doors, just to be safe.

"THIS IDIOTIC-"

"SHE DEVIL! SHE THINKS SH-"

"HE TALKS LIKE HE OWNS ME AND MY LI-"

"THAT BIT** THINKS SHE CAN CALL ME IDOTIC WHEN SHE PROBABLY HASN'T EVEN-"

"DO YOU WANNA PLAY GRADES WITH ME YOU MOTHER FU***** A**HOLE?"

"BRING IT ON HOE! BRING IT ON!"

Jack and Elsa were talking at the same time, which ended in a full out death threat competition.

"HICCUP! UNLOCK THESE FUC**** DOORS RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SLAP A BI***!" Elsa was pulling so hard on the door handle I though she would break it.

"NO. COME BACK HERE. WE CAN FINISH IT RIGHT NOW. ARE YOU SCARED?!"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE CALM DOWN!" I shouted and Elsa was already half way over the passenger seat. Jack had a handful of her t-shirt. Oh, and Elsa practically had her nails dug into his cheek. "THIS IS A VACATION. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN. AND ENJOY OURSELVES. THIS IS NOT A DEATH MATCH. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER! NOW SHUT UP AND DON'T SAY ANOTHER FUC**** WORD FOR THE REST OF THIS MOTHER FU***** RIDE! UNDERSTOOD?!"

I turned around and stomped on the gas pedal. Not even caring Elsa wasn't in her seat or that Jack had a new inch long gash on his cheek from Elsa's nails. Elsa sat there with horror, shocked by what I had said.

No one said a word for the rest of the ride.

A/N: Yay! An update! I'm still alive! Haha. Hiya flutterbies! How's life? Hiccup lost it in this chapter. And Elsa and Jack were just about ready to rip each others heads off. Fun, right? Sorry for the language. Hope you enjoyed it! xx.