Chapter 15

Lucy standing at the doorway. Winter and Ningning were surprise to see her here. They didn't expect to meet her again. "How you get inside, Lucy ?" ask Ningning. If Lucy can get inside, that's mean she might know how to get out of this house.

"Lucy ?" say Jiu in confusion. Jiu look at the girl who still standing at the doorway. "Yes. Her name is Lucy" tell Winter. She still remember the pink hair girl. Jiu chuckle at that. "Her name is Gahyeon not Lucy. She's our younger friend" explain Jiu. Winter and Ningning was shock at the information.

Gahyeon bow down and apologize for lying to Winter and Ningning. She didn't mean to lie. It just she didn't know why she do that in first place. "I'm sorry. The truth is my name is Gahyeon not Lucy" tell Gahyeon. She know it's hard for them to believe, at least she tell them the truth. It's up to them to believe it or not.

"Can i ask you something ?" ask Karina to Jiu. There something bother her and she hope Jiu will tell her. "What it is ?" answer Jiu. Whatever question is, Jiu will answer all of them without lie. There no reason to lie or hide anything from them. They will see the truth in the end.

Karina think carefully before ask. "If you trap inside, how some of you manage to go out ?" ask Karina curiously. Jiu know someone gonna ask her this question and she won't hesitate to answer it.

Jiu take out a note and show to them. "With this spell, Yoohyeon, Gahyeon and i can go out" tell Jiu. They look at the note carefully. They try to read but they can't understand any single word. "How you read it and where you get that ?" ask Karina again. They all curious about the spell.

"I don't know how to read. It's Dami the one who read for us. And about the spell, Dami find it at the small library" explain Jiu. They nod their head. But that's not enough. They want to know more. This time, it Giselle asking the question. "Why only you, Gahyeon and Yoohyeon can go outside ? How about the others ? Have they try it too ?"

Dami stand infront of the door with a book on her hand. Soon, her member walk toward her one by one. "How are gonna get out ?" ask Sua. Dami show them the book she found inside the library. "With the spell inside the book" tell Dami to them.

There curious look on their face. "I think a person who come here before us make this book" tell Dami again. "Why ?" ask Siyeon. There must be a reason why this person make this kind of book. "Too escape incase if they trap here" explain Dami.

They don't know what happen to that person. All they know is how to escape with the spell. Dami begin to explain "First of all we don't know the result, so I don't know how long you can be at outside. But, once you get outside, please get some help" tell Dami to them. They nod their head and agree with the idea.

Dami open the book and start to read the spell. It take her time to study the spell since the word of the spell are from ancient one. She hope what she pronounce was right. If not, the spell won't work. Soon, there were a light on the door. "It's working" say Dami in excitement. They all give her applause. "Well, what are you waiting for ? Go ahead" say Dami again.

"I'll go first" say Jiu while walking closer to the door. "If anything happen, at least we know if it safe or not" explain Jiu. Surely they want to escape but Jiu don't want any of them getting hurt at the same time. "Good luck, Jiu" say Handong.

Jiu walk carefully out of the house. She thought something bad gonna be happen. Then she see the light. When Jiu open her eyes, she already outside the house. There were smile on her face. "I made it" say Jiu in happy tone. She turn around and calling out her member. "Come on guys. It safe" scream Jiu from the outside.