Chapter 26

Gahyeon, Siyeon , Dami , Handong and Yoohyeon sitting at the same room. They were looking at the book that Gahyeon bought with her.

Gahyeon break the silence by open the book and show it to Dami. "Can you do something about it ?" ask Gahyeon. Dami stare at the book in confusion. She has no idea what to do with the blank page.

Yoohyeon take the book, looking all the page by herself. She notice the page are all blank. Nothing written on it. "Why the book are blank ?" ask Yoohyeon curious. Gahyeon shrug off her shoulder.

They all start thinking about the book. "How are we gonna escape if there no writting on the book ?" ask Handong. Now eyes are on Gahyeon. "Ningning told me, this book has a spell. With this book, we can escape from the curse" explain Gahyeon.

"But how ? The book are blank" say Siyeon. If there were a spell then where it is ? Why the page are blank ? Yoohyeon keep flipping the book to find the spell but she see nothing.

Handong let out a sigh. "Then how are we gonna find the spell ?" ask Handong. There must be a way to find the spell inside the book.

"With blood"

They look up to see the siblings standing infront of the doorway. The siblings got inside and sit with them. Yoohyeon give back the book to Ningning.

"With blood ?" repeat Siyeon. Ningning nod her head. "Is anyone has a knife ?" ask Ningning. The older sisters look at her with worried. "What you gonna do with the knife ?" ask Karina. She sound little bit worry.

Ningning calm her sister down. "Don't worry. I won't do anything" tell Ningning. Handong take out a knife and give it to Ningning. Ningning take the knife, thanking Handong for it.

She poke her fingertips a little, make her finger bleeding. She then drop the blood on the page. Then, they saw the words start to appear on the page. They were amaze by it.

Winter try to read the words but she don't understand anything. The words look different. It's not english words nor the words she's know. "How to read this ?" ask Winter in confusion.

Ningning give the book to Dami, which Dami take it without say anything. "I think Dami could help us with that" say Ningning, looking at Dami. Dami nod her head.

She look at the words, try to read them. Then, there a smile on her face. Seems like she understand the language. "I think i can read them" tell Dami.

Their face were lit up. It show how happy are they. "That's mean we can escape ?" ask Giselle. Dami nod her head. "You can. I don't know about us since we were dead" say Dami, lowering her head. There sadness in her friends face.

Handong hugging Yoohyeon so tight. She really want to get out of this house. She don't want to stay here any longer. She don't want to face the nightmare or getting possessed by the darkness. She had enough already.

Yoohyeon know how Handong feel. She rubbing her girlfriend back to make her feel better. "There must be away to save you ?" ask Winter. She believe there a spell to save them from the curse too.

Dami close the book. "I done so much things to get us out but it's not working. Beside in this book, there only has one spell. I don't think it will work on us" explain Dami. Winter feel bad for them.

Dami find to many spell books inside the small library. She try all the spell but none of them are working. She do whatever she can to get them out. Yet they still trap inside the house.

Winter stand up from her spot. "I don't care. I will help you guys getting out of here. None of you will trap here forever" say Winter. She look so determine.

They were touch by her words. Handong even shed some tears on her face. "Thank you, Winter" say Handong. Winter smile at them. "You guys always help us. It's time, it's our turn to return the favor" say Karina with a smile on her face.

Gahyeon get up from her spot and hugging Winter. She know she can't touch the human but she still want do it. Winter return the hug. Gahyeon body feel so cold but she ignore it.

Dami keep the book close to her. "I will read more. The spell is not enough. There so much writting inside this page. Once it's all done, i will call you guys" tell Dami. They nod their head. They believe Dami can get them out of here. She just need a little time to make preperation.

The siblings leaving the room, giving Dami space to do her work. There still smile on their face. Thinking about escape really make them happy. "Do you think we really can get out of here ?" ask Winter.

Karina holding Winter hand, squish it gentlely. "Don't worry. We will get out of here. I trust Dami with my life" tell Karina. Winter smile at that. "You right. Dami will help us again" say Winter.

Then Ningning remember something. "How are we gonna save them ?" ask Ningning. Now, they remember about that. They think for awhile. "I have no idea how to save them but i will do anything i can to get them free" say Winter.

Still, Ningning want to know how. "I honestly has no idea too" say Karina. She pause for awhile, thinking what to say next. "But they were dead. They deserve to be free" say Karina again. They all agree with their older sister.

They feel bad from them. They still wonder how long they trap inside the house. What kind of nightmare they facing all the night.

"Are we going to die if we still trap here ?" ask Ningning. It make them scare to think about it. "I guess. We might end up like them" answer Karina.

Ningning lowering her head. "Cheer up. My imaginary friend will help us, remember ?" remind Winter. Ningning smile at her. "Your imaginary friend ? Since when Dami is your imaginary friend ?" questioning Giselle.

Winter give Giselle a death glare. "Since she lie to me days ago" tell Winter. Giselle giving Winter questioning look. Winter stick out her tongue. That's how they start fighting. Karina shook her head that their behavior while Ningning laughing at that.