匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺-1

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"You can't change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future....."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

🇹‌🇼‌🇴‌ 🇾‌🇪‌🇦‌🇷‌🇸‌ 🇱‌🇦‌🇹‌🇪‌🇷‌....

[ʜᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ's ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ - ᴋᴀɴᴛᴏ ʜɪɢʜ]

Ash's POV

There I was, sitting in the same room, in the same chair. I won't lie; This place hasn't changed a bit. I've been here all too often. Yet it feels like it is the same place from 2 years back. My current location is a waiting area outside the headmaster's office of Kanto high, who is none other than Prof. Oak. Just like any other waiting area, a person was sitting at the front desk, a nice view of the outer surroundings of the building, a table filled with head-turning books that nobody ever reads, and of course, there was my partner. My dearest friend, the most vital aspect of my team, and an essential part of my life, Pikachu.

He was lying on my lap, getting some rest, lazy as ever. I don't blame him, though, after what we've been through. I sometimes think of going somewhere where there is no need for me to worry about anything or just go out on an adventure again. Travel through some other regions, meet some other Pokémon, and befriend them, just like the good old days.

Merely thinking about it made me pumped up. Although, as I tried to remember the fun I had in my old journeys, my brain brings me to the events that happened on my 16th birthday. And I cannot do anything except sighing in the corner and trying to uphold my emotions.

Life has changed a lot.....

"Mr Ash Satoshi Ketchum, principal Oak, is busy right now. He will meet you in 3 hours. He is on an errand to his home. So you have to wait until he returns." Said the receptionist.

'Great 3 hours more', I thought as I rested my head on the sofa, I was sitting on and started thinking about the events which changed me so much.

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

[ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ - 09:50 AM]

"So Ash, everything has been prepared as you asked. We just have to stick to the plan, and then you will be removed from the league Champion title holder without much effort." Mr Goodshow said,

"Got it."

"Are you sure about saying this to people?? People will be quite shocked to know that the person they praised is a cheater for them."

"Yeah, I know, but it's the best we can do," I replied with a reassuring smile.

"But I don't understand why are you doing this? I mean, you are considered one of the most successful Pokémon trainers in history. And what about your dream, Ash?" Asked Mr Goodshow with concern evident in his voice.

"It's just that I-I I just don't know what to do right now. I feel so lost. So uncertain. I have never felt all these emotions. I have always been so carefree. But, she was everything I ever had. She was the person I wanted to make proud with my achievements. But now that she is gone, I don't know for whom I should keep moving. I just need some time to myself. That's all. After all of this, I just want to go somewhere peaceful and be with my Pokémon. I don't know how it will take me to get over this. And being the multi-regional Champion, I will just attract people's attention which is the last thing I want now. That's why I am resigning from my Champion duties. And anyway, I never actually fulfilled all my responsibilities as a Champion, so I think this is the correct decision. "I replied to him with a reassuring smile.