匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺~7

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

~ First time it's a stranger. Second time its just a coincidence. Third time it's a tail ~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author's Note: I would suggest you to read chapter 5 and 6 again to refresh the plot in your mind.

Disclaimer : None Of The Images Are Owned By The Author Or The Editor. They just own the plot. Credit for the images goes to their main creators. Same goes for Pokemon Itself.

   ↤↤↤↤↤ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ↦↦↦↦↦
        ★彡 [ᴋɪᴛ- ᴅᴏʀᴍs – 𝟻:𝟹𝟶 ᴀᴍ] 彡★
*Buzz*

ᴀsʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I woke up to the sound of my vibrating alarm. It was still pretty early in the morning.

To be honest these beds are really comfy to sleep on and even the environment outside the balcony is good.

I was about to go on my usual jogging spree so I tried to wake Pikachu up but he was still sleeping soundly and looked like not wanting to be woken up any time soon.

'Lucario you awake...?'  I tried to ask Lucario through Aura but I got no reply. Maybe he's still asleep.

Knowing that no one would be waking up anytime soon, I changed into my jogging gear and came out of my room, locking it.

It was still a bit dark and the entire building was quiet.

I quietly came down using the stairs for a warm up and went to the reception's desk to give my room card.

"Out on a jogging spree? Looks like you like take good care of your health."
It was Nurse joy the receptionist who asked me that. She wasn't the same nurse joy as the one yesterday evening. Guess she's on night duty.

"Yeah." I replied in a monotonous tone.

She didn't ask anything further and so I came out of the dorms and started jogging towards the nearby park. I wasn't going to run in the garden as it wouldn't be as efficient as my usual training.

I was running on the footpath for a while till I found a park on the roadside.

I entered it without giving much thought and started doing some stretches.

"Oh... even though you smoke, you still like to take care of your health."
Came a familiar voice.

I wanted to ignore but I knew if I did that, I would be in trouble.
So, I replied in acknowledgment,

"Yeah."

Wasn't much. I tried to jog my way through but she called out again,

"Hey you are not from here, right? So how was your night?" The Princess asked

Sighing I replied,
"No, I am not from here and my night was good. Nothing much in particular."

After completing my stretches, I looked towards her and saw that she was also in her jogging gear.

There wasn't anything to say, so I decided to go back to the dorm.

I turned towards the exist and started jogging. Well, this time it wasn't by myself. She caught up to me and further asked,

"Ummm.... Hey why are you always so quiet? Are you having some difficulty in settling here? I can help you if you want!"

"There's nothing for you to be worried about princess. I just don't like to talk to people."

"Oh well then sorry for disturbing you."

She put up a sad expression and turned her way.
To be honest it was a relief that she left but it still it didn't feel quite right.

'Maybe I shouldn't have done that.'
Sighing I mumbled under my breath.

↤↤↤↤ 🇹‌🇮‌🇲‌🇪‌ 🇸‌🇰‌🇮‌🇵‌ ↦↦↦↦

I reached the dorms from my morning jogging. It was a good exercise and the air here is really fresh even though it's such a high-tech city.

I looked at my watch it was still early, about 6:30.

Classes won't start till 8 am.

I entered inside the dorms. And there the nurse joy from yesterday on the reception. I asked for my room card.

"Hey, you know why Princess is in a sad mood? She was like that last night as well, that's what the Joy on night duty said. And today as well. Just a minute ago she came. She asked for her room card and when I was about to give it to her, she had a pretty upset look."

She asked in a worried tone.

"I don't know."
That's what I said and took my room card and went towards the elevator. I got in the elevator and reached my floor.

There She was outside her room at her doorstep. I decided not to call out to her but what I was saw was something that I couldn't ignore. There was another drop of tear from her eyes.

This time my instincts got the better of me and I found myself calling out to her,
"Umm... hey you okay...?"

She turned to look at me while wiping off her tears.

"Oh, its nothing I am alright."

"Look I am sorry for not accompanying you last night and even today but it's just that I can't help it. Please don't let it to your heart. There are many people here. You can try to be friends with them or whatever. I mean why waste your precious time on me?"

"I said it’s alright and it's not actually about you."

There was an awkward pause after this…..