匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 2

Author's note~ As already told in the previous Chapter, this Chapter is also focused on Ash's life in the past two years when he went to Mt. Silver for training. I hope you'll enjoy it...........

P.S. This Chapter will be a bit long and creepy, but I am trying my best. By the way, enjoy this long Chapter, if you can.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

~If you realize how powerful your thoughts are, you'd never think of a negative thought again~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

sᴛɪʟʟ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ... [ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴢᴀʀᴅ]

'This is it. From now on, I am gonna train hard and become the strongest human being in history. I will show those evil organizations the real meaning of pain. I defeat every single one of them. And to do so and push ourselves beyond our limits, I need to train harder than ever. And I know just the place which will be great for our training. Mt. Silver. The most dangerous place on earth. With its weather and strong Pokémon's of all types, that place is known for being hell on earth. And I am gonna train in that hell to make myself and my Pokémon stronger than anyone else.'

Thought Ash as he was riding on Charizard.

"Hey, Charizard, can you land us in that clearing?"

"Raahh!" Said Charizard with a nod.

After Charizard landed, I took the device that prof. Oak gave me and called all my Pokemon's out.

"Hey Guys, It's good to see you again. So I called all of you outside because I wanted to ask something." Started Ash with a serious expression.

All the Pokemon were listening very carefully, seeing their trainer so serious.

"I know all of your love battling and joined me to become the best in the world. To with me on my journey to becoming a Pokemon Master. But after the incident of yesterday, I have made a decision. I am giving up on my dream."

Hearing this, all the Pokemon were shocked to their core. They never thought that they would hear something like this.

"PIKAA?", Asked Pikachu with concern. He was his first Pokemon and his best buddy. If anyone could understand Ash, then that was him.
"Yes, buddy, you heard me right. I know you are shocked. But I have made this decision because now I want to fulfill my parent's last wishes. They wanted to make this world a better place for both people and Pokemon. I want to fulfill that dream of theirs. And to do that, I have to sacrifice my dream. Now, I want to train as hard as I can. I want to become stronger to destroy those evil organizations out there. And to do that, I need all of your help. So will you all help me? Be with me on this journey?" Finished Ash with a question to which he wanted all of his Pokemon to agree. He wouldn't mind if some of them didn't agree, though. He believed that all of his Pokemon had their opinions, and he respected them very much. And if any of his Pokemon didn't want to get into all of this, then he would release them happily!

For a moment, the atmosphere of that place became very tense for Ash. He was worried that they wouldn't agree with his decision and leave him.

All the Pokemon were staring at Ash, who was standing in the middle with his head down with a blank expression. Suddenly Pikachu stepped forward and jumped onto Ash's shoulder.

"Pikaa. Pikachu Pi! Pi Pika Chu!" Exclaimed Pikachu as if saying, 'I promised you on the first day of our journey that I will be with you tell the end! So, That means I will be with you on this journey as well, my friend.'