匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 ੫

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

~ It's Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It's Whether You Get Up~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

↤↤↤↤ ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ 𝟼 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ↦↦↦↦
★彡 [ᴏᴜᴛsᴋɪʀᴛs ᴏғ ᴋᴀɴᴛᴏ - 𝟽 ᴘᴍ] 彡★

🇦‌🇸‌🇭‌'🇸‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇻‌

"Greninja, use water shuriken, then use cut with quick attack!!" 

"Pikachu, now use iron tail on the river!!" 

As Pikachu hit the river shield-like structure formed in front of him due to which Greninja's water shurikens just dissolved in the water, forming vapor clouds over the river, but as told so he came out from the formed clouds with a monstrous speed and attacked Pikachu with cut which I know for sure was enough to faint any Pokémon if it wasn't my Pikachu there. 

I've been training with my Pokémon since morning. And by "I've been training.." I actually meant it. I have been practicing how to combine my Pokemon's attack and my emotions during a battle which is a part of Aura training. Sounds weird, right? I thought so, too, at the beginning. 

'Master, we should call it a day as Pikachu and Greninja have been training all morning, and they seem quite tired now. And we should also check on others as it's getting quite late.' Lucario suggested me through his Aura. 

"Yeah, I think so, too, Lucario. Greninja and Pikachu, that's enough for today. Let's dry ourselves and set up the fire and eat our meal." I told them as I started preparing Pokémon food for my Pokémon and some food for myself.

We were training in the best location any nature freak could ask for. We were in a clearing on the side of a river. There was a waterfall near us. The whole place was surrounded by dense forest. This place is located on the outskirts of Kanto.

 This place is located on the outskirts of Kanto

(Image is for just an idea.)

I never liked to stay at one place for a long time, so I just keep camping whenever I think I'd like the good day as it also helps my Pokémon train in nature instead of battlefields. I may have become cold towards people, but my Pokémon are my first priority, and without them, I may not even have dreamt of such high goals.

As for me, Greninja and Pikachu dried ourselves with the towels given to us by Lucario; my other Pokémon also came back from their training. I let them train on their own as it would best for them to adapt to situations when I wouldn't be present with them to guide them always, and maybe they might have to do something alone.