匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺-3

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

~Difficulties in your life do come to destroy you, 
but to help you realize your hidden potential and power, let difficulties know that you too are difficult~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

[ ᴋᴀɴᴛᴏ ʜɪɢʜ - ʜᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ’s ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ ] – 𝟻:𝟺𝟻 ᴘᴍ

- ᴀsʜ’s ᴘᴏᴠ -

"Hi, general!" I greeted him as I entered his office.

"Oh hey, Ash! Nice to meet you after such a long time. It certainly has been a while..."

"Yeah, Professor, But it was worth it!" I replied, trying to sound as much as my old self as I could. I really don’t want him to see how much I have changed in the past few years. He might blame himself for what I have become.

"Huh? Oh! I guess your mission was successful this time too?" He asked with a somewhat knowing expression.

The last mission I completed with my squad was to protect the three guardians of time, space, and antimatter from being controlled by Team Galactic. We were able to stop and arrest the grunts but their leader, Cyrus, escaped the place while we were trying to prevent the three mighty Guardians’ from becoming enraged. He was nowhere to be found despite searching the full area and all the possible places where he could've gone. The rest of the team galactic grunts automatically surrendered. I swear when I get my hands on him I am gonna burry him 6 feet into the Arceus dammed ground.

"Well, You can say that as we were able to stop Team Galactic from conquering their filthy goals, but still we weren't able to get information from them and more of that, Cyrus is nowhere to be found right now."
I said, clenching my fists as our only way to find their plans is not anymore. And this is all because of a stupid distraction.

"Well, that's bad news, but still, you and your squad managed to do something. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, Ash. You've got that dedication in you, which allows you to push yourself up, but still you are too young for all of this. So better not feel yourself to be responsible for everything." He said in a cheering tone,

"I know, Professor. By the way, Professor is my new trainer's license ready??" I asked, remembering why I was there in the first place.

"Yep, it's ready with all your new and some old details with necessary attachments. Your license has been built right into this Pokedex, so you don’t have to carry the license card anymore."

"Thanks, professor!" I said as he continued

"No problem. Also, you know you should continue your studies for now. I think it would be better if you take a break until we find anything about the remaining organizations and stick with your original life too."

"Ok, Professor. I will restart my studies for now".

"Alright. You have to remember that you are a normal boy for everyone. So it would be better if you stop battling for a while and socialize a bit more. I don’t want you to become distant from people for being on that mountain for the past few years. Gary was also missing you, so it would be great if you visit him."

“Okay, Professor."

"Ok, and don’t forget to take this." He said, handing me my new Pokedex with my new trainer’s license before continuing,