Chapter 1

A/N:Outfit up top no goggles and piercings

Third Person POV
Jacklyn and Aris were in their hut at the safe haven. They made it out safe. They saved Newt and got him the cure. They lost a lot of people sadly. Jacklyn and Tomas got their memories back and they actually new each other before the maze. They told every one about the memories and let's just say they had an interesting life. Jacklyn and Aris are a couple. But let's get back with the present.

Jacklyn's POV
Me and Aris were in our hammock cuddling in our hammock and it was late.I was trying to stay awake but I think that Aris saw that.
(Aris:A
Jacklyn:J)

A:Go to sleep baby
J:Okay goodnight I love you
A: Goodnight I love you too

Still Jacklyn's POV
I felt my eyes flutter closed.

Aris's Pov
I was in bed with Jacklyn and she is my girlfriend. We met when she got taken to the W.C.K.D base and when I first saw her I thought she was the most beautiful girl I have ever met. When we first kissed it was the best. I heard soft snores and I looked down and she was asleep. It was so cute and adorable. She had her head on my chest. She snuggled in to my chest more. I started to play with her dark red hair it was a little tangled but I didn't care. It was just so cute. I then started to fall asleep.