Chapter 6

Jacklyn's POV                                                                                                                                                                         So once me and Minho were done with the little laughing fit we all sat down,most of us on the floor cause there was like only one couch, but me and Aris were on the table cuddling I was straddling him while my head was on his shoulder.

Our friends started talking but I was starting to fall a sleep.Then guess what i'm a sleep

Aris's POV                                                                                                                                                                                   Me and our group were talking about random stuff but then i heard soft snores and i looked down and there Jackie was a sleep on my lap her head on my shoulder and her face in the crook of my neck. I felt my cheeks heat up.

A/N:Imma stop doing the letters and just do the names but idk

Minho:So Jay what do you think?

Thomas:Jackie?

Aris:Um yea she's sleeping so please be quiet

Minho:Ooooo he's blushing 

I hid my face in my girlfriends hair

Aris:Whatever i'm gonna go to sleep okay?

Fry:Yea man you look really tired

I got up and carried Jackie bridal style and walked to the Derek dude

Aris:Hey do you have a place for us to sleep?

Cora:Yea i'll talke you to the guest bedroom

Aris:Okay

So the girl we had learned her name was Cora took us to this room I am guessing is the guest bedroom when i walked in there was a bed and some other stuff. I walked to the bed and layed Jay down. I took of my shoes and put them by the bed. I got in and felt Jackie move around but when i layed down she rested her head on my chest and her arm when around my stomach. I soon feel a seelp.

A/N:Plz give me ideas