01. 𝙎𝙇𝙐𝙏

WARNING
•SEXUAL CONTENT
•LANGUAGE

WARNING•SEXUAL CONTENT •LANGUAGE

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

You were a hot crying mess under him, I mean at this point your legs have given out.

"Fuck y/n" Haijime groaned as he thrusted his dick into you roughly. The sudden action made your eyes roll back and a loud moan escape from your throat that echoed throughout his bedroom.

"Oh fuck hajime, please don't stop" you whined while he leaned forward and grabbed your neck and kissed you. You lifted your head up to deepen the kiss as he slightly puts pressure on the sides of your neck. He unexpectedly thrusts faster hitting your g-spot causing you to moan into the kiss. He pulls away from the kiss to watch himself slide in and out of you and he draws lazy circles on you clit causing you to throw your head back and clench around him.

"Oh God" You whimper as you feel the knot in you stomach slowly become undone as he continues to fuck you hard and fast. "Oh shit, I-i'm gunna come" you yelled out. "Hold it for me " he said throwing his head back in pleasure. "Oh my god hajime please!" you said while you legs shake trying to stop yourself from coming. "Y/n fuck, I'm gunna come" he whispered.

You started feeling his dick pulse inside you as his grip on your waist tightens almost painfully. His thrusts become more sloppy and staggered. "please come in me" you yelled. His last thrust was hard and deep making him hit that spot sending you over the edge, the knot in your stomach snaps as a surge of pleasure takes over your body from head to toe. You throw your head back as this orgasm takes over you entirely. Nobody had ever made you feel this euphoric.

As you come back from your high you feel something warm inside you as you hear Iwaizumi let out whimpers and throaty moans. His eyes roll back as he releases inside you. "Mm y/n..so..good" he says as he calms down from his blissful orgasm.

He heavily pants as he pulls his dick out and stuffs himself back in his pants . "Are you okay?" he asks walking away to get a rag to clean you up. "Mm keep fucking me like that and I might not be" you say. Iwaizumi smirks as he wipes you clean and helps you up. "And you said Torū fucks you better..but does he leave your pussy all puffy and red like me? That's what I thought."

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

If you're asking why Haijime was fucking you until your eyes roll back in your head while your boyfriend Oikawa is practicing volleyball on some court, then the answer is that you were just a slut for his bestfriend.

 Authors note: The amount of times i've read over this and cringed is insane i stg

Authors note: The amount of times i've read over this and cringed is insane i stg. but hoped you enjoyed the first chapter <33.

 but hoped you enjoyed the first chapter <33