19. 𝙎𝙀𝙓 𝙏𝘼𝙋𝙀

•𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚•𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨

•𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚
•𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨

Unexpectedly, you drop to your knees and put your hands behind your back in a submissive kneeling position in front of him in front of his waist

Unexpectedly, you drop to your knees and put your hands behind your back in a submissive kneeling position in front of him in front of his waist. With a tantalizing grin, you look up at him. "I want you Iwa,"

◇◆◇

"Woah," he said, taken aback by your sudden action. You could tell by his stunned expression that he didn't expect this from you, but he didn't stop you either. "May I?" you ask with an innocent look. A slow and cocky grin appeared on his face. "So eager for me" he whispered while playing with your messy hair. He tapped your shoulder twice, signaling for you to stand.

With a confused look, you looked at him. Did he not want this? He acted as if he did.

Before you could even process your next thought, he roughly grabbed your jaw, pulling your face towards his. Although his movements were rough, his kiss was gentle. His lips slowly moved against yours as his free hand slid to your waist, sending butterflies to your stomach.

You wrap your hands around his neck as you pull him closer, deepening the kiss in which you felt him grin against your lips. You felt his tongue slip into your mouth as he picked up the pace of the kiss. The room was filled with the wet noises of the now sloppy kiss as your tongues were in sync with each other.

You slip your hand underneath his teal shirt as you rub your hand against his defined abs, making him gasp into the kiss. You grew a little desperate as he continued rubbing your ass, growing an ache between your legs.

You took your hand from his stomach and quickly pulled off his Aoba Johsai jacket as he broke the kiss, helping you take off his jacket. As soon as his jacket was on the floor his hands found their way to your sweatshirt. "Off," he simply commanded you with a low dominant tone.

His raspy voice created a pool of heat between your legs as you hesitantly and slowly took off your sweatshirt, leaving you with your sports bra and spandex shorts. Without looking up, you knew his eyes were on you and watching your every movement, making you turn slightly red.