13. 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀

•Language •Mature content

Language
•Mature content

"Hi Y/n," he said with a monotone expression

"Hi Y/n," he said with a monotone expression. "Hi" you pause, thinking of his name. "Matsukawa right?" you finish. "Mhm, I just wanted to ask if you and Oikawa are still together," he asked. "We are," you answered. You didn't think much of the question, people asked if you were with him all the time. It was this next part that caught you off guard

"Oh, because I thought I had seen you kiss Iwaizumi in the hall"

◇◆◇

Panic rushed through you. Your heart picked up its pace as you struggled to keep your composure so you wouldn't give it away. You furrowed your brow and looked confused. "Uhh I don't honestly know what you're talking about." you lied. "It was kind of confusing because they were the same height as you and stuff."

You had a neutral facial expression plastered on your face. "No, I'm sorry, that never happened." you shrugged, Matsukawa face palmed himself after realizing he just practically asked you if you were cheating on Oikawa with Iwaizumi. He then nodded his head agreeing with you, "Oh sorry, the wrong person then my mistake." he apologized. "Yea, it's fine, you didn't know" you replied.

You two said your goodbyes and it felt as if a boulder had been lifted off your chest, you felt so relieved. You would die right then and there if someone found out your secret.

Once you got home you went to your room, you lay down and sigh. You were finally coming to the point where you had to confront Oikawa. If you didn't, it would eat you alive. You pull out your phone and go straight to Oikawa's contact.

You ring his line and just as it rings out, you check the time and remember he's at practice and would probably stay overtime. You sigh, another day with no answer to the speculation of cheating. This was too overwhelming, you still didn't understand why he would cheat.

What was so special about her? I mean she was pretty, but you are too. Well, am I? You start to question. A knot starts to grow in your throat and you feel yourself growing hot. Your eyes start to water and your lips quiver. Stop it Y/n, don't fucking cry, you try to tell yourself, but that only seemed to make it worse.