04. 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙔

•Language

•Language

you aimi stfu, disrespectfully

you
aimi stfu, disrespectfully.😐✋

aimi
come on y/n, you liked him since what...junior high??
GIVE HIM A CHANCE 🗣🗣

you
yea and now we're 3rd years in HIGHSCHOOL😧.
and im in a whole ass relationship? If you forgot.

Aimi
I mean 😋⁉️
ok if you won't fuck him than i will 🙄

you
bye

aimi
what i do????
read

you were about to type your response and then suddenly you vision went black and you felt yourself hit the concrete ground

you open your eyes to see Haijime Iwaizumi in the flesh, looking down at you with a shocked facial expression.

"Oh shit, my bad y/n" he said, extending his hand to help you up.

You grabbed your phone then grabbed his hand as he pulled you up surprisingly easily.

"are you okay? i didn't even see you" he grabbed your book bag that was on the floor along with some of books and papers that fell out, carefully placing them back into the bag.

"y/nnn?? hellooo" he said snapping his fingers, snapping you out of the trance you were in.

you couldn't help but stare. specifically at his arms. 'dang they look mighty fine, like gah dayumn.' you thought to yourself.

"oh um yea i'm fine thanks." you said laughing awkwardly at yourself.

"You sure?" he titled his head. "Hm. still look like you're in a daze."

you let out a small laugh. "Positive."

He sighed at your response. "why're you out here? doesnt oikawa take you home"

"yea well you best friend is being a little bitch" you said rolling your eyes. "I'm not talking to him for a few hours."

"it's always something with you two" he sighed patting your shoulders.

"aht aht its not me?!? it's just him" you said as you chuckled.

he laughed and said "well i'll let you two figure that out but you know you could always text me y/n." he paused for a bit. "i miss how we used to be."

"I know but come on hajime, you know we can't go back to being like that. it'll ruin oikawas pretty little ego" you smiled

"we both know that, but really though text me. better yet, facetime me tonight" You looked the next direction.

he turned around and grabbed your hand since you looked away when he said that. "I mean it, im I expecting that call. Now get home safe." he let go of your hand and waved goodbye.

"what are you? my dad?" you said being playfully sarcastic as he winked before walking away.

did he just wink at me and grab my hand I mean like damn??? you thought.
why is that kind of doing something to me? bitch snap the fuck out of it. The fuck is wrong with you. you thought as you shook your head

you dusted yourself off trying to ignore everything that just happened, you look at your phone and see multiple texts from Aimi.

aimi
read???
wow i see how it is.

you
BROOOOO

Aimi
WHAT HAPPEN?

you
Iwa told me to ft him tn?!???

Aimi
BITCH IF YOU DONT GO CALL THAT BOY EHEN YOU GET YOME
ITS GOING TO BE ME N YOU MISS GURL

you
you can't even text properly 😭✋

Aimi
Call him when you get home
I want details 🥪

you
🙄
read.

Authors Notemm, this was rushed :/

Authors Note
mm, this was rushed :/