12. 𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙀

•Language

•Language

You are pulled out your phone as you walked off their porch and heard a familiar feminine voice saying "Excuse me" as she walked by knocking on their door

You are pulled out your phone as you walked off their porch and heard a familiar feminine voice saying "Excuse me" as she walked by knocking on their door. It was the same feminine voice that was on the phone with him that day!

Who the fuck was she?

◇◆◇

You turned around walked towards her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled. "Hi, what's your name," you asked her. "Oh you must be Y/n, I've heard much about you," she said while holding out her hand for you to shake. You simply looked at her in the eyes with a straight face, she had gotten the memo that this wasn't a friendly greeting and put her hand down tucking it into her skirt pocket.

She had short wavy brown hair that reached just over her shoulder and dark brown eyes. She was taller than you by a few inches but that didn't intimidate you. She was wearing a pink cropped shirt that barely covered her chest and the tiniest white shirt you've ever seen. Her height didn't intimidate you, but you didn't know her intentions, which worried you.

"It'd be rude for me to leave without asking your name..again, so tell me," you said with fake kindness. She simply smiled. You craved to wipe that innocent smile off her face. She was dodging the question, so there was something to hide. Plus her innocent act was bothering you.

"Why? It doesn't concern you? Well, it shouldn't" she shrugged keeping the same innocent demeanor. "Unless you're so insecure that you think I'm gonna go fuck your boyfriend right now," she said giving you a pitying look. Adrenaline suddenly washed through you as you took a step towards her, leveling with her. You weren't one for violence, you always kept your composure, but something about made you want to kick her ass.

"Good luck on trying to fuck him, I doubt he's calmed down from what we just did" you bluffed. "It's a shame you have to dress like a prostitute to pull," you said taunting her. You could tell that had gotten to her, her innocent facade dropped and you two seemed to be having a staring contest. "Watch your fucking mouth" she seemed to growl. Your grin grew wider as you said "And if I don't? What're you gonna huh? Hit me?" you finished laughing.