OS | Confessions

originally written and posted on March 2nd, 2012 on India-Forums; 

a revised version is available on my WordPress fan blog; 

Smiling to himself, he realized how much she had changed him unconditionally. He knew that there was something between them so strong that attracted them to each other. He decided that it was finally time to confess or else he would definitely burst up from the priceless expressions she gave him every time he came near her.

He walked towards the terrace where she had been waiting for him. Pushing open the door he found her standing in a corner, all alone with a distant smile lightening her face and the soft breeze blowing through her hair. He walked up to her, placing his hand on her shoulder causing her to gasp and silently turn around with the shyness mirrored in her eyes replacing the usual feisty look.

He smirked while coming closer to her and pinned her to the wall, causing her to breathe heavily! Their gaze were fixed at each other,"Arnav ji!" she had butterflies flying in her stomach again.

"hmm"

"what are you..."

"shh-" he quiet ended her by placing his hand on her mouth. Her eyes popped out as his his smirk turned into a grin. He bent towards her ears and whispered in a husky voice,"Didn't you want to know why I got you those bangles yesterday?"

Moving his hands away, he raised his eye brows amused at her reaction that was the most incredulous look she had ever given her; and then she squealed excitedly,"are you going to do what I think you are going to do?"

"What do you think I'm going to do?"

"Well, you are going to..!" she stopped in the middle of her sentence fully aware of what the consequences could be. He smiled, tracing his finger down her bare hands sending a shiver down her spine.

"You know all these days I was trying not to think about it but all I felt was it getting stronger and now, all I could do is think about it!" he shifted his gaze towards her to her see her have a dreamy smile on her face, "I Love You Khushi!" he said without any hesitation but with full conviction. "I don't know how and why it happened but I, I really love you Khushi!"

Her eyes had popped out as she stood before him gaping. She blinked once, twice then uttered in a hushed voice,"Pinch me Raizada!" he followed her command getting an "owe!" in return. She rubbed the part of her hand where he pinched her, looking straight towards him with suspicion, breaking into fits of laughter and crashing onto his chest with her arms flung around his neck, she whispered, "Guess what! I Love you too!"

He gently pulled her away, holding on to her shoulders, and asked," You aren't joking, are you?" she was calm again, with love floating in her eyes, "I really love you, no denying it!" he felt the love himself being completed and placed a light kiss on the corner of her lips. His world was finally complete now.