Nematon

I exit Stiles' jeep and enter the school building with a smile on my face and go to my locker. I see a photo of me and Tyler but I am reminded of my doubts so I close the locker and my smile is removed. I then see Scott running from his shadow and I look to Allison and Stiles and they looked restless.

"Cassie?" A female voice says and I look to see Elena and Caroline.

"Can I help you?" I ask and they both pull me into a hug and I tense.

"We just wanted to check on our friend," Caroline says and they both pull away.

"You are not my friend so please leave me alone and don't ever come near me again," I snap and realize I forgot my econ book so I go to my locker and find another note but this time there were small tubes full of something there.

Drink this every 24 hours...

~K

I look to the vile in font of me and I sigh and chug it and I coughed as it didn't taste very nice but I placed some in my bag and locked the locker back up. I spot Isaac with Allison on a bench and I smile in content until Elena and Caroline tap my shoulder, making me turn to them.

"Why don't you consider us friends?" Elena asks and I scoff.

"Because you are a murderer. Be grateful I'm not going to the sheriff about this," I snarl.

"If I murdered someone then who was it?" Elena snaps.

"I don't know but it was someone close to me. All this time I was wondering why I felt empty and it's because of Tyler. I don't know how he does it but every time he visits, I feel like some memory is gone. I can sense it!" I whisper-yell and they look guilty.

"But then again you already knew that," I scoff and Caroline grabs my shoulder and makes me look into her dull eyes.

"Elena did not murder anyone. You will feel like everything is whole and you will forget about us," Caroline says as if she believed it was true. I pushed her arms off of my shoulder and gave her a disgusted look.

"You can't just tell me what to feel," I snarl and walk away only for me to hear a voice.

"Go to the woods and find the nematon,"

I felt safe and curious so I walked towards the woods without hesitation even though I had no idea what a nematon was.

...

"Sit in the center," The voice demands and I comply. It was peaceful and quiet and as soon as I touched that oak, I felt memories flood my brain of one particular person. A woman named Jenifer Blake. Or better known as Julia Baccari. 

"I am your half- sister Cassie and I need you to do me a favour," The voice says and tears flood my eyes as my body begins to burn where I sat.

"I'll do whatever you want! Stop the pain, please," I beg and the pain only increases.

"This is my power entering your soul. Take the pain of my death in this place," The voice yells and I begin to sob until I am whizzed from the stump and placed far away from it.

"Are you okay?" The voice I recognize asks me.

"Elijah, right?" I say weakly and he nods.

"Did you read the book?" He asks and I shake my head no and I collapse into his arms.

...

I wake up on the front porch laid on someone's lap and I see Elijah but I shoot up.

"I have not been aloud to enter so I apologize if you were uncomfortable. You have taken in some terrible dark magic which you would have known not to if you read the book but now you must complete the whole transition," He sighs and I sit up and look to him as if to continue.

"Do you remember them sacrifices?" He asks me and I nod.

"You need to repeat them. Three humans first. Any that you wish to sacrifice. Then you must sacrifice three witches from the expressionist coven. A coven who only practices dark magic. Then three werewolves who have the gene and are not bitten. Finally to make twelve, you must sacrifice three newly turned vampire's that are in transition. Julia had to do the same as you but she couldn't find the vampires so she had to do the humans. After that is completed, you won't have to do any of that again if you don't wish to," Elijah says to me.

"What if I don't?" I ask.

"It is inevitable. You are a darach and your instincts will take over," Elijah says.

"I need to go somewhere else for this, don't I?" I ask and he nods.

"Tennessee but it will only be for one month and if you wish, I can tell you guardians that you are on a trip," he offers and I nod.