Chapter 17

Terrell's POV

So today is the day that Tiana has to go back to work. I don't know if she is still in little space, but she can't keep missing work. Even if she was still in her headspace, it should be fine because she wouldn't be judged at work.

Terrell: Tiana it's time to get up

I saw her stir in her sleep a little, trying to wake up

Terrell: we gotta get ready for the day

She looked at me and pouted. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. We did our hygiene routine and I got her dressed in her uniform. I knew she was still in her head space, because she didn't feel comfortable with her uniform. I finished packing her bag, hopefully Tyrone will just let her be like this until she is comfortable being a big girl again.

Terrell: princess it's okay to be little at work. Whenever you feel like being a big girl, just tell Tyrone okay

Tiana: okay daddy

We got in the car and drove to Whipped. She wanted me to carry her inside so I did. I walked to Tyrone's office. He was sitting in his chair doing paperwork when he looked up.

Tyrone: well what do we have here

Terrell: Tiana has been like this for the past couple of days. I don't know what's wrong

Tyrone: probably the stress of a new job got to her. Once she feels more comfortable with her job here, then she will be fine.

Terrell: yeah I guess. Do you have like an alternate uniform for her to wear, she doesn't feel comfortable wearing this while she is little.

Tyrone: I'm sure I can put something together. You can sit her down in the chair.

I sat Tiana down in the chair and I turned to walk out. Tyrone stopped me.

Tyrone: we still on for our Halloween poker tournament tomorrow?

Terrell: for sure. I will be there to take all your money

We shared a laugh and I left the store.

Tiana's POV

I sat in the chair and said nothing to Tyrone

Tyrone: you don't want to speak to me doll?

I sat there silent.

Tyrone: well let's go find you something to wear. Don't think you get out of getting punished just because you're little right now.

He turned to walk out the door and I got up to follow him.

Tyrone: you're going to crawl everywhere for the rest of the day

I didn't fight it and I got down on my knees and started crawling after him. We got to the playroom. He went into a closet that had a bunch of different outfits in there. He pulled out a black dress

 He pulled out a black dress