Chapter 10

2 hours later...

Tiana's POV

I had just woke up from my nap, with Terrell's arms around me. He was still asleep, so I got out of bed and went downstairs to the living room to watch tv. As I was watching tv, I hear a knock on the door. I got up to answer it.

Tiana: who is it?

???: it's Tyrone

I ran through a list of people that work for my dad, making sure they weren't after me. Realizing that none of them were named Tyrone, I opened the door. 

Tiana: Are you one of Terrell's friends?

Tyrone: yes I am, and who are you beautiful

Tiana: oh I'm his girlfriend. I'll go get him for you

When I turned to walk away, Tyrone grabbed my arm. He spun me around.

Tyrone: My my my. Isn't Terrell a lucky bastard

Terrell's POV

I woke up and realized Tiana wasn't next me. I heard talking going on downstairs, so I went to go investigate.  I saw from upstairs what was happening. Tyrone was basically drooling over Tiana. I walked downstairs as Tiana snatched away from Tyrone.

Tiana: baby, you have company

She walked away, visibly upset and flustered. I was going to go after her when Tyrone spoke...

Tyrone: that one needs to be taught manners

Terrell: give her a break, she's new.

Tyrone is one of my friends/associates. He is also apart of the BDSM community. He is known to be a very harsh dom, almost to the point where his girls are slaves. They have no free will.

Tyrone: that's not an excuse. She didn't even ask permission for her to even open the door. She shouldn't open the door for strangers. How long have you guys been together?

Terrell: we have only been together for a few weeks. She came from a really fucked up situation. I didn't want to put everything on her at once. She still has a lot to learn.

Tyrone: you should let me train her. You know teach her some things only a certain type of man can teach her.

Terrell: no, I saw the way you looked at her. I am not going to let you take her for yourself. Besides, we have another training session today so I'll probably punish her some how.

Tyrone: well can I sit in on this training session? Maybe give you a few pointers.

Terrell: I don't know if she'll be comfortable with another person in the room. It is only her second session.

Tyrone: she's gonna have to get used to being exposed, why not now.

Terrell: okay fine.

I went and found Tiana in the kitchen, sitting at the island.

Terrell: are you okay?

Tiana: not really, him looking at me like that and grabbing me like that gave me a flashback.

Terrell: I'm sure he didn't mean to do that to you. I'm sorry princess

Tiana: It's okay daddy

Terrell: are you ready for your second training session.

Tiana: yeah I'm ready

Terrell: well you have five minutes before I get there.

Tiana got up and went to the playroom. I went to go get Tyrone.

Tiana's POV

After that encounter with Tyrone, I was  kinda upset. But I guess I have to get this training session over with. I got to the playroom and started undressing myself. I got on my knees in front of the door, waiting on Terrell. Like a minute later, Terrell walks in. But he's not alone, he bought Tyrone with him.

Tyrone: I see she knows how to present herself when you walk into the room.

Terrell: that's the first thing I told her to do.

I looked at them visibly confused.

Tiana: Daddy, why is Tyrone here?

As soon as I said that, Terrell looked at me with an angry expression on his face. Tyrone looked shocked.

Tyrone: so she speaks when she isn't spoken to?

Terrell: apologize to Tyrone for being rude.

Tiana: I'm sorry Tyr-

Tyrone: master Tyrone

Tiana: I'm sorry master Tyrone

Terrell: and to answer your question, princess, Tyrone is hear to observe our training session. You don't have to worry. He isn't going to hurt you, right Tyrone.

Tyrone: of course not. I wouldn't hurt a doll like Tiana. Can you stand up for me?

He held his hand out at me. I took it with caution. He spun me around around slowly, which made me uncomfortable because I was nude this time.

Tyrone: she looks even better like this

I kinda got embarrassed and I started blushing.

Tyrone: what kind of submissive is she?

Terrell: she is a pet, little, and a rope bunny. I already introduced her to the rope.

Tyrone: well I think we should do a little pet training, but we should make it interesting.

Terrell: how so?

Tyrone: well we should make a game of it, hide and seek if you will. Let's give her a minute to try and find somewhere to hide in the house, and we try to find her.

Terrell: that sounds interesting

Tyrone: but this is the trick. We aren't working together to find her. Whoever is the first one to find her gets to train her however they want for this session.

My eyes went wide at the sound of this.

Terrell: okay let's do it. I'll win anyway since I know my house and Tiana better than you do

Tyrone: then let the games begin. Tiana  you have 1 minute.... Run

I hurried out of the room to find a hiding spot. I went into a guest room, making sure to close it so that it looked undisturbed. I hid in the closet, which had a bunch of clothes on the ground so I covered myself up. I made sure the closet door was closed and I tried to be quiet. I heard footsteps going into each of the rooms, then I heard the door to my room open.

Tyrone: Tiana? Come out where ever you are. If you do, I won't hurt you as much.

At this point I was shaking. The closet door had slots, so I could see where he was in the room. He looked under the bed and then he looked towards the closet. He walked towards the closet and opened the door.

Tyrone: There you are, Doll. I know you heard me ask nicely to come out. Guess we are gonna have to do this the hard way.

He picked me up, which I protested. I guess I was squirming to much because he put me onto the bed.

Tyrone: if you calm down I'll go easy on you, ok?

Tiana: okay

Tyrone: okay what

Tiana: okay master Tyrone

He picked up a leash that he had set on the bed and put it around my neck. He began heading towards the door, so I stood up and followed him. He stopped.

Tyrone: crawl

I got on my hands and knees and began crawling after him.