Chapter 14

Tiana's POV

We got home in like 10 minutes and I just want this vibrator out of me.

Terrell: Go wait for me in the playroom, princess

Tiana: yes daddy

I went to the playroom and stripped out of my clothes. I kneeled in front of the door waiting for him to come into the playroom. He walked in the door and went to the table, he had the bag in his hand from the store.

Terrell: Your punishment will be over soon, babygirl. But I do want to try some of these things that we got from the store.

Tiana: okay daddy

He started going through the bag pulling out boxes of vibrators and all types of punishment things for Terrell to use on me. Then he pulled out what I assumed to be my uniform, if I can even call it that.

Terrell: try on your outfits, baby girl

Tiana: yes daddy

I got up and got the uniform from him, which was...

Tiana: am I supposed to wear underwear with this, daddy?

Terrell: do a spin for me

I spun around.

Terrell: wear a thong. Where is the collar I gave you earlier?

Tiana: I took it off before I came in here.

Terrell: keep that collar on at all times. You are mine and nobody else's. Okay babygirl?

Tiana: yes daddy

Terrell: I want you to keep that collar especially when you're at work so everyone knows that you're taken. Now come here.

I walked over to him. He pulled me into a kiss by my neck, which I didn't object to. I got backed in to a table, which I was then lifted onto. While in the kiss, I started to feel powerful vibrations. I moaned into Terrell's mouth.

Terrell: you forgot about the vibrator didn't you babygirl

I moaned out. He chuckled.

Terrell: I just want to see you squirm a little

I laid back on the table, wanting to touch myself. But Terrell glared at me. His eyes turned dark again

Terrell: don't you fucking touch yourself

Tiana: okay daddy

I planted my hands to my side. I saw Terrell go for something in the bag. It looked like a clamp or something. He came back over to me. He placed the clamp on my clit and closed it. Pain and pleasure shot through my body.

Tiana: Aaaaahhh

Terrell: How does that feel, princess?

Tiana: so good, daddy. Can I please cum?

Terrell: I don't know baby I don't think you've had enough. Beg me

Tiana: please daddy, I promise I won't ever cum without your permission ever again.

Terrell: alright you can cum

After he said that I let go. I was shaking violently. The clamp seemed to make my orgasm last longer than usual because of the pressure. I finally calm down. Terrell turned off the vibrator and took it out of me. He also took the clamp off of me. I thought my  punishment was over, so I sat up.

Terrell: lay back down

Tiana: I thought my punishment was over?

Terrell: are you talking back

Tiana: no

Terrell: then lay back down

He said that in a very demanding voice, and I obeyed. He got a vibrator wand out from the bag. He handed it to me, and I looked at him confused.

Terrell: you're going to pleasure yourself while I watch you. You can stop when I make myself cum.

I mentally cursed myself. It takes him forever to cum. I'm probably going to pass out before he finally cums.

Tiana: but that will take forever

Terrell: stop all that whining. We wouldn't be in this situation had you asked me to cum. Now I'm letting you cum as many times as you want and your complaining?

Tiana: No I am not complaining, I just know how long it takes for you to cum once.

Terrell: well I guess you better get started or we will be here all night

He sat into the chair that was right next to the table. He already had his pants and boxers off, so his dick was standing at attention. I reluctantly turned on the wand and placed it on my clit, causing me to moan out because it was still sensitive

Tiana: may I touch myself, daddy?

Terrell: you may

I could hear the lust in his voice. I began touching all over my body. I fondled my own breast and made my way down to my pussy. The wand was focusing on my clit, so I circled my entrance with my fingers. I stuck one in and gasped at the penetration.

Tiana: oooo

I could hear Terrell grunt after I did that. I decided to tease him, maybe it will get him off faster.

Tiana: ooo daddy you would feel so good inside me.

I added another fingers

Tiana: my fingers don't compare to your monstrous dick, daddy. I need you so bad, it hurts. I think I'm about to cum

I move the wand and rubbed my clit, I began squirting everywhere. I moaned so loud, thank god the playroom is sound proof. I came down from my orgasm and repeated the process over again.

Tiana: daddy are you close

Terrell: yes babygirl

I placed the wand on a higher speed. I put my fingers in my mouth.

Tiana: mmm daddy, do I taste like peaches to you?

Terrell: yes you do

Tiana: I wish you could taste me right now, I'm making such a mess and wasting it all

I placed three fingers inside of me moving at a pace I didn't know I could move at. I felt another orgasm coming, but I also heard Terrell get faster with his strokes

Tiana: are you about to cum daddy?

Terrell: yes babygirl, cum with me

I moved my fingers fast and he moved his hand faster. I let my orgasm rip through me, and I heard him grunt loudly. I saw cum shoot out like a volcano, that is until I started dosing off

Terrell's POV

I saw her fall asleep on the table. I picked her up and I walked her upstairs to our room. I stripped her out of her uniform and put one of my t-shirts on her. I put on another pair of boxers. I pulled the covers over us and I went to sleep.