Chapter 13

Terrell's POV

I don't know what got into me. Something just snapped. But weird thing is that I don't regret it. I am the dominant in the relationship and she shouldn't have cum without my permission. I went to the playroom to get Tiana out. I stood in front of the cage and looked at her. She looked so peaceful, too bad I have to ruin it. I went into the cage.

Terrell: Get up princess

Her eyes started to flutter open.

Tiana: good morning, daddy

Terrell: We have a lot of stuff to do today, including the second half of your punishment.

We went back upstairs and got into the shower. After we got out we started getting dressed. Tiana was going to get clothes out of her closet, but I stopped her....

Terrell: Princess, you're wearing this today

I pointed to an outfit that was laid out on a chair in our room. She picked it up.

Tiana: what's the occasion daddy?

Terrell: you have a job interview at a store called Whipped.

Tiana: why do I have to get a job?

Terrell: it's apart of your punishment. Also because I am going back to work and I don't want you to be bored around the house all day, possibly getting into trouble. Tyrone owns the store, so you practically already have the job.

Tiana's POV

Tiana: TYRONE

Terrell: calm down. He isn't going to hurt you. Think of him as a babysitter while I'm at work.

Tiana: okay daddy

I got dressed in...

Terrell looked at me with hunger in his eyes

Terrell: you look sexy, princess

Tiana: thank you daddy

Terrell: come here

I walked over to him and he wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me into a heated kiss. We finally came up for air.

Terrell: bend over my lap, princess

I hesitantly did as told. I thought I was going to get spanked because he raised the hem of my dress up and pulled my panties down.

Terrell: what a mess you've made, princess

He rubbed my folds, nearing my entrance. I whimpered. I thought that he was putting his finger inside but I felt something cold enter me. It started vibrating and I moaned out

Terrell: this is apart of your punishment, edging. Your gonna learn not to cum without permission. Now fix yourself, you don't want to be late.

He turned the vibrations low so I can finish getting ready. I got done and got in the car with Terrell and he drove me to the shop. We walked in and there was a seating area