Chapter 9

Tiana's POV

I gave Terrell the contract, which he put in his desk.

Terrell: now for your punishment. Since we are starting off, I'm just going to spank you. We will start actual training tomorrow

Tiana: okay, what do I have to do

Terrell sat on the bed next to me.

Terrell: well you need to take of your pants

I stood up and I took off my pants

Terrell: now lay across my lap

I laid across his lap

Terrell: now do you know why I'm doing this, princess?

Tiana: because I teased you earlier

I felt him rub my butt a little. And he slapped the crap out of it.

Tiana: ouch!!

He did it again in the same exact spot as before. He continued this. I was in tears at this point.

Terrell: you going to stop teasing daddy.

Tiana: yes, daddy. I'm sorry I'll never do it again

Terrell: good girl

He rubbed my butt to help soothe the sting. He sat me up gently onto the bed.

Terrell: do you feel a little better?

Tiana: yeah I'm okay, it didnt feel bad. It was just a shock

Terrell: well let's go to bed, we'll start training tomorrow.

We walked out of the room. Went to the bedroom and laid down.

Next Day..

Tiana's POV

We had both woken up at the same time. Terrell and I got into the shower together and got ready for the day.

Terrell: babe, can you take this test for me?

Tiana: what is it babe?

Terrell: it's a test to see what kind of submissive you are.  I have to know so I can train you better.

Tiana: okay

I sat down with my laptop and logged onto the bdsm test. It asked me a bunch of questions about whether or not I like having control or do I like being tied up. I finished the test and showed it to Terrell.

Terrell: so you like being a different age.

Tiana: I can be a brat sometimes, but that's only because i didn't have a childhood

Terrell: I never would've guest that you like being tied up

Tiana:( blushing) its appealing to me.

Terrell: no need to be shy. This is good.  I need to know these in order to satisfy both of us. It also says you like being a pet?

Tiana: I think since I was already treated like an animal, a part of me grew to like it.

Terrell: okay well I know exactly what to do. Meet me in the room in 15 minutes, okay?

Tiana: okay daddy

I finished eating my breakfast and walked to the playroom. Terrell was sitting.

Tiana: so what are we doing first?

Terrell: well I think we should start with how you are supposed to present yourself when you are in this room. Everytime you are in this room you are to be completely naked before I get to this room. You are also supposed to be on your knees until I say you can get up.