Chapter 2

Tiana's POV

I woke up to find that the vibrators are still inside of me. I rolled my eyes in the back of my head as I came again. I got up and did my hygiene routine and got dressed in a red and black dress with my gladiator heels, and I put the vibrators back in. The rules are that I get to have a few hours to do whatever I want, but I have to offer something to Daddy in order to leave. I walked out of my room, thankful that the boys weren't awake. The only person that I know is awake is Daddy. I knocked on his office door.

Marcus: come in Babygirl

I walked in and sat on the bed.

Tiana: Daddy can I go somewhere

Marcus: you know the rules. What are you going to give me.

Tiana: well what do you want

I froze for a second because I was cuming. I rolled my eyes in the back of my head and I moaned. I looked over to see him playing with the controls. He smirked at me.

Marcus: I see that your enjoying yourself. So you came without my permission.

Tiana: uh y-yes. Sorry Daddy

Marcus: that's alright. All you have to do is give me head and I will take the vibrators out of you.

It wasn't the worst thing I have given him. I walked over to him and got on my knees. You can already guess what happened. After I got done I laid on the bed so he could take the vibrators out.

Marcus: I see someone really enjoyed themselves

I rolled my eyes at him. I got up and adjusted myself.

Tiana: thank you Daddy

I walked out his room and out the front door of the club. I got into my black and pink Bentley. Just because my dad makes me strip doesn't mean he didn't buy me this car. I turned my radio on only to find that it was Throw Sum Mo by Rae Shremmurd and Nicki Minaj, I turned it off because that's the song I dance to at the club.
I drove until I got to the church. I got and walked in. I found a place to sit. I waved to Junior, and he smiled. The "here comes the bride"tune played. I kept my emotions in because he was marrying Cree. We all stood up to watch the bride go down the isle. They said their vows and we all cheered. I went to the reception too. I got a chance to talk to Junior.

Junior: I'm glad you could make it

Tiana: well I had the day off, but I have to leave in a little bit because I work tonight

Junior: why do you work there? Just quit.

Tiana: you know it's not that easy. He would kill me if I mentioned quitting.

We were interrupted by Cree.

Tiana: hello Cree congrats on your marriage.

Cree: thank you. Haven't seen you every since we were " buddies" in the orphanage.

I rolled my eyes, but she didn't notice.

Tiana: yes sure. And now you're married to Junior.

Cree: one question, who invited you here?

Junior: I did

Tiana: yea Junior and I were dating, but we are mutual friends now 😓

Cree: well that's .... Interesting

We talked more and then she left. Junior had to leave to cut the cake and take her garter belt off. I couldn't watch it so I left. Too many emotions. I got in my car and to my surprise it was playing The Crying Game by Nicki Minaj. I broke down because the lyrics fit my situation perfectly. I got back to the club, but I dried my tears before I went inside. No one wants to see me cry, even if they did they wouldn't care. And I didn't want to get punished. I had to go to Daddy's office to check in. I heard screaming as soon as I got to the door.

Tiana: Daddy?

After I said that, someone snatched me inside the office.