Chapter 2 - Magical Girl?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Shirou's POV)

It's been 10 years since my father and mother, Kiritsugu Emiya and Irisviel von Einzbern adopted me from the orphanage. And about 4 years since I learned about Magecraft. 

That book the old man, now known as Uncle Zelretch since he was the one who wrote the book, gave me is really useful! That book teaches me everything I know about Magecraft. . . OK, not everthing. It only taught me 4 spells, and concepts that are essential for magi. The spells I learnt are [Structural Analysis], [Reinforcement], [Alteration], and [Gradation Air]. 

After years of training, I can say that I am a professional at them. I even made a new spell with all 4 combined, called [Tracing]. I use [Structural Analysis] to analyze an object, its history, how its made, and the people who use it. Then, I use [Gradation Air], to form it out of my Prana. I then use [Reinforcement] to reinforce it, filling the 'cracks' in the projection with Prana to make it stronger. 

When making the projections, I have a 7 step process to make it as close as to the original as possible.  

Judging the concept of creationHypothesizing the basic structureDuplicating the composition materialImitating the skill of its making
Sympathizing with the experience of its growthReproducing the accumulated yearsExcelling every manufacturing process

The problem with this, however, is that the more complicated it is, the more Prana I use. Though, I use way less Prana when I trace objects with the 'Weapon' trait due to my origin and element, which is "Sword".

That book explains how to use Magecraft, specifically mine. It even tells me that I have a Reality Marble, which in the Moonlit World, is super rare to the point that people will kill to study it, though I have no idea how to invoke it, even to this day.

Each year, another book arrives in the mail, keeping me up to date and quite entertained other than learning new cooking recipes. 

Now that that's over, let's start the chapter.

(Hey no 4th wall breaking!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Homurahara Highschool
(Shirou's POV)

RING

Teacher: That's all for today. Please do the homework assigned today and pass it up by Monday.

She says as she walks out of the class, indicating that school is over. I packed my bag when my friend, Ryuudou Issei, came to me.

Issei: Hey, Emiya. Can you help me fix the heater in the Student Council Room? It has been broken since this morning.

Shirou: Sure, just let me pack up and I'll check it out.

Issei: Thanks.

He thanked me as he walked out of the classroom, to the SC Room I presume. I packed up and walked to the room where Issei was waiting outside. We went in and I put my bag down beside the door to check the heater out.

Hmm... electricity isn't flowing through the coils. Must be a circuit problem. 

Shirou: Hey, Issei, can you please-

Issei: Yeah, yeah get out for you to work your magic. I'll wait for you to call me, alright?

Shirou: Yeah, thanks.

He walked out of the room and once the coast was clear, I muttered my mental trigger aria.

Shirou: Trace On...