Chapter 22

ALEXANDRA

April 26, 2020
8pm

As I'm loading my weapons, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to be met by Vinnie. "Hey" He smiles. "Hi" I smile back. "We didn't finish talking" He mumbles, looking down. "When we come back, we'll finish talking... alright guys, let's go" I tell him, immediately warning the rest that we'll be leaving now.

At Matthew's mansion...

"Got the plan peeps?" I ask them, still inside the car. "Yep" Jaden mumbles. "Let's go then" we all leave the car and run quietly towards Matthew's home. I signal for my team to follow me, to go kill Matthew's 'not real' men. I look at Jessica and notice she's looking at me weirdly. I signal for Tayler to open the door. When he does, we enter and look for Matthew's 'men'. The point of this is to find out if Jessica is a mole or not. "When do we find Matthew?" Jessica mumbled. "Wait, first, we have to find his men. His men might lead us to Matthew" Once we reached the stairs, I pretended that I saw a bomb and yelled "let's go back guys. Bomb" we all run out and get inside the car and the house explodes. "Wait, Vinnie's team" I look back to see if Vinnie's team made to their car which they did and we drive towards our house.

"Another failed mission" Kio sighs as he takes his knives out. "Yeah, I'll use the bathroom very quickly" Jessica says and runs upstairs. Jaden immediately turns on the microphone that he put inside of the bathroom and we heard what she was doing in there.

"Please answer" Jessica mumbled while walking around the bathroom. I look at Vinnie with a confused look and he shrugs his shoulders. "Matthew, where are you? Are you safe? Our house just exploded" She whispers to the phone. "House exploded? The fuck? I'm waiting right here like you told me to" Matthew says. "What? But, we saw your house and all. And the house exploded.... what's going on?" Jessica mutters. "Jess, I think they know that you are working with me. Or they suspect it. But anyways, follow the plan" Jessica nods. "Bye Matthew" "Bye Jess" she hangs up the phone and flushes the toilet.

"I knew it. There was something fishy about this situation. Now, Matthew knows where we are again" I sigh. "But how tho?" Jack questions. "Wait, Matthew knew that we would rescue our friends so maybe he put a tracking device on their clothes. That's how he knows" Madison says. "That does make sense" Bryce says. "Alright, let's keep her here so she doesn't suspect that we know. Act normal around her. Me and Mads will find a house and this time, we'll all be smart" I tell them. They nod and we all go to sleep. Tired from the events today.

April 27, 2020

I wake up and stretch. I turn to look at Vinnie asleep. I decide to wake him up by giving him kisses on the cheek. He groans and flutters his eyes open. "Hey princess. Good sleep?" He mumbles in his morning voice. "Hey handsome. I did. Did you?" I ask him. He nods and sits up straight. "Lex, can I ask you a question?" I nod. "What made you fall in love with me?" He asks.

flashback

Grandma was laying on her soon to be death bed, struggling to breathe and struggling to stay awake. She's dying from heart complications. I decide to ask her a question, an odd one. But, I'm almost sure she won't respond. "Granny..." she looks at me and cracks a small smile. "What made you fall in love with grandpa? He's a murdered. He killed so many people and he was always in prison" I ask her the question. "Darling, your grandpa made me feel like the most special woman out there. He... is the best thing that has ever happened to me" she smiles. "Listen darling, they say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys being heaven to you"

end of flashback

"Because, an important person told me how she fell in love with a bad boy and she said "they say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you" I tell him, smiling softly. "So I'm a bad boy?" He chuckles. "Nah, you're a good boy" I tease. "Why the question?" I ask him. "Because I love you too"

Lunch...

"When are we going to end this once and for all? I'm tired of Matthew's shit" Jordan mumbles. "Guys, we can't attack now. We still need to wait. Yes, Matthew is full of shit but, we need to be careful" I told them. "We know but, isn't he like, overpowering us? Like, making us fools?" Michael said. I thought about what he said and honestly, it does make sense. I need to make us more powerful, but how?

————————————————————————

845 words

A/n: another short chapter. I'm running out of ideas to write down so, yeah. Nice.