Before we begin [authors note]

Hello readers!
Though most of you are probably from the book before this, The Lifeless Beauty of Gracefield, some might be new.

If by chance you are new, I highly recommend reading The Lifeless Beauty of Gracefield before reading this. That book has everything in season one of The Promised Neverland ; and this one is a continuation onto season two.

Unfortunately, these books are not following the Manga, only the show. I do know the ending to the manga, but nothing else [along with some background info], however nothing else. When I finish this book, I might write the ending of the manga as a special chapter.. though, you guys might need to tell me the dialogue of it and things like that if you guys really want me to write it...

Also, another thing I'd like to mention is the publishing schedule of this book [as well as my other ones].
I update very randomly; due to not enough time, work, and no motivation.

I apologize in advance for my unpredictable writing schedule...!

The cover of this book, as well as the book previous to this one, is in fact mine. The art is mine, so please do not take at all.

I look forward to beginning this new journey with you all— and I do hope you enjoy this book!