read!!! very important update!!!!

Hello! I come baring some sad news, unfortunately I won't be continuing this book. I'd really like to however my motivation doesn't show any signs of picking up any time soon. This book along with a few of my others have been pulling at me in the back of my head, and I just feel bad for making people wait. I may end up making another book similar to this, if I do I will make sure to let you know. But for now, this book is finished! Thank you for those of you who kept on reading from the very beginning. Your guys' support means alot to me.

If you guys ever need to chat I'm always going to be open, however I do have some boundaries when it comes to messaging me. Please do not dm me with things like "hey" without any further context. It makes me anxious as I don't have any clue where the conversation will go if I chose to respond. Aswell as please do not ask to be my friend, as it puts me on the spot and it makes me feel as if I'm obligated to say yes, in fear that if I say no or anything other than yes, I will hurt the other person's feelings or be seen as a bad person. If you want to be friends with me please consider starting a conversation about shared interest, that way we will have something to talk about and something we can bond/share a connection over. Although it doesn't happen to often, please don't talk to me like I'm above you for having a slightly high(?) follower count or alot of reads/votes on my books. I promise I'm just a person, I'm not very different from you. I'm ok with being called things like "author-chan" or other similar names in the comments, but when dming me personally please don't refer to me like that. And please do not message me if you are regressed, or if you are going to use baby talk (example would be like: "hewwo! How is you owo?") As it can be difficult for me to process, as well as it makes me uncomfortable. please do not vent to me without asking for permission, aswell as putting trigger warnings if needed, this goes for my comment section aswell. Since this book is about age regression it's quite common for people to be regressed while reading and seeing stuff like that can be distressing (regressed or not tbh) aswell as that it's usually private and personal info, you must keep in mind that it's going on the internet for alot (and I mean ALOT) of people to see it. Please be safe, the internet can be a dangerous place and I'd hate to see any of you get hurt. when venting to me please keep in mind I am a minor and am incapable of helping or giving advice for heavy subjects. The only thing I am able to do is listen, console you to the best of my abilities and if needed direct you to the proper crisis hotlines.

If you need a tldr, comment and I will happily put one! That's all for now, off to copy and paste this to a few of my other books! Ily, stay safe! Bye!